them

MisterC

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

“We have a lot of players out at the moment”

Forrest and Jullien aside, was that not their strongest team? :lol:

£5m keeper and big Duffy would be first picks if it was up to me. I’m not saying it makes them stronger but the entertainment value is top notch.

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

SSB tomorrow Night. Compulsory listening

Haven't listened in 20 years. Tomorrow is looking good for some absolute essential content. 

Is it still only a 4 point gap? :mutley:

I fucking love this season. 

15 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

There will be many bluenoses that I haven't seen since I moved to Skye 20 years ago. I hope to see you all again very soon. 

To every bluenose in the world.........

..enjoy the next 9 or 10 weeks as much as the last 4 or 5 months.

WATP. 

Off topic but where you at?  I used to spend a lot of time in Dunvegan and Edinbane as my best mate had family in those villages. 

Had many a cracking night in the misty in Dunvegan and in the Edinbane hotel. 

What an absolute joy to revel in the fact that - given rasellick's points per game so far of just over 2 - it is statistically very likely that they wil achieve a grand total of 80 points...enjoy the ride fellow Bears  the next 2 months are going to be a joy to behold.:boydie2:

35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Expect the number of adverts to set a new record, clips of pointless bottom six managers getting interviewed (“here’s what Tommy Wright thought” WHO GIVES A FUCK?), Wodger Hannah still trying to pronounce the letter R, Dopey Dalziel mumbling incoherent shite, more adverts, three John Pauls, two Kevins, a Frank and big Laurie’s latest bid for “Intelligent Tim Of The Week” as they finish the show early for more fucking adverts.

well played Colin 😂🤣

1 hour ago, ara said:

Nope - we're going to keep battering the scum, extending the gap and increasing the pain. 

We'll beat them at the Glitterdome, then at our place, that way we'll help beat the bastards into third place, which caiuses even more (financial) pain.

Let them suffer for years and years to come as we become stronger and stronger. Back where we belong.

WATP!!! Yaaaas! :champions:

can you imagine if the super computer made the last game of the season at Ibrox against them and crowds are allowed back in 😬

cunts ridiculed me about this before but Boris has a plan and you just know wee nippy loves a gazump nearly as much as Liverpool 😄