them

MisterC

Just now, HG5 said:

Was that the night the edge was taken off it by the tarriers getting thumped at St Mirren in Mowbray’s last game?

Yes good shout mate . I had forgotten about that tbh . I was so angry that night . Probably the only time I've ever hated Walter after a game . Feeling didn't last long though :lol:

We more or less won the league the following weekend beating Hearts away  

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Yes good shout mate . I had forgotten about that tbh . I was so angry that night . Probably the only time I've ever hated Walter after a game . Feeling didn't last long though :lol:

We more or less won the league the following weekend beating Hearts away  

I know what you mean mate - iirc, it was an absolute shocker for DU’s winner that night, making it worse.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Just saw the livingston changes, thats my interest over. Theyve gone on and on this past week about having  to field a 2nd team cos of dubai but thats them having faced hamiltons youth team at christmas and now livis reserves tonight.

Maybe poor neil was right and they have been the club most affected by covid. 

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Was that the night the edge was taken off it by the tarriers getting thumped at St Mirren in Mowbray’s last game?

We played Little right back and Beasley and Lafferty up front iirc.

Tried to appeal Kevin Thomson’s red from the St Mirren final but it got knocked back.