them

MisterC

Absolutely gutted about this. I wanted to see his pain as we demolished his team to claim 55.

Said it before here they are fucked. Payout now due, the best out of a shoddy lot of their players will be on their last year of contract and wanting away and the court cases about to pile up. Nobody even half decent will go near them.

Will be years before they recover 😂

Honestly makes no difference to me at all who's in the scums dugout. 

What I will say is it will take one hell of a transformation to turn the tables next year on this Rangers management and players. 

A number of painful years ahead for these cunts..... Its only the beginning of the pain 💉 

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Mental to dig your heels in for this long then to just quit.

Really sounds like he couldn't take the pain of us winning 55 on his tattie field.

Daft cunts probably didn't realise until it was mentioned in browns interview 

wish he was there to see us win 55 but ah well you can’t have it all :lol:

good riddance. Hope I never need to see his face in Scottish football ever again. he’ll be remembered not as a legend but the guy who fucked 10IAR hahahaha.

lawwell gone. Lennon gone. Is it too much to hope that “broony” fucks off? probably I suppose. If he does retire from playing no doubt he’ll stick around to do some coaching. 

love to see them collapse! the house of cards is folding!

Brown shitting it 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Brown said: "We take it one game at a time. We look forward to playing next week and have got to focus on that game and make sure we are ready.

"The gaffer has got to make sure he has got the best team out there possible and we have got to make sure we get a result and get back to winning ways as quickly as possible.

Also See:

Ross County 1-0 celtic highlights

Scottish Premiership highlights

"That's what this club is all about and this season has not been great for us, to be perfectly honest, and that performance probably does sum up our season - played not too bad throughout the 90 minutes and lose 1-0."

The midfielder quickly ended the interview as soon as the prospect of Rangers winning the title at celtic Park was mentioned.