them

MisterC

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

wish he was there to see us win 55 but ah well you can’t have it all :lol:

good riddance. Hope I never need to see his face in Scottish football ever again. he’ll be remembered not as a legend but the guy who fucked 10IAR hahahaha.

lawwell gone. Lennon gone. Is it too much to hope that “broony” fucks off? probably I suppose. If he does retire from playing no doubt he’ll stick around to do some coaching. 

love to see them collapse! the house of cards is folding!

Be an even bigger laugh if Dermot fucked off 😂

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Lying bastards ,these red tops 

Any headlines with “ sacked” in it 🤣

That's what Celtc have told the stock exchange.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/celtic-plc--ccp-/rns/neil-lennon-to-depart-celtic/202102240700041135Q/

They have to get all regulatory news statements (RNS) signed off by their nominated advisor, who will have checked the paperwork before approving it. 

So yes, the cowardly bastard has absolutely resigned, rather than see us winning it at the Knew Camp. 

Just now, BlueFrewExile said:

That's what Celtc have told the stock exchange.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/celtic-plc--ccp-/rns/neil-lennon-to-depart-celtic/202102240700041135Q/

They have to get all regulatory news statements (RNS) signed off by their nominated advisor, who will have checked the paperwork before approving it. 

So yes, the cowardly bastard has absolutely resigned, rather than see us winning it at the Knew Camp. 

My money is on the scum to have one of these “ not showing up games “ at the weekend .

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As much as I would have liked him to be here for 55 to witness his pain I also hope he never gets another gig up here, Hopefully the other clubs have woken up to this poisonous little cunt, Between what he allegedly called Leanne Dempster at Hibs and throwing his own players under the bus publicly at scum fc no one should be touching this coward with the proverbial barge pole.

What did he say to Dempster ? As much as I hop your correct I give it about 6 month's until he is appearing on Sky for there Scottish coverage.

Hopefully the last time we see him in a managerial capacity though.

What a shitebag but then again not surprised one little bit. The proverbial rat leaving the sinking ship.

On the upside their morale will be rock bottom when we play them at the Knew Camp and I hope we really turn the screw and absolutely hammer them! Show no mercy!

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

What did he say to Dempster ? As much as I hop your correct I give it about 6 month's until he is appearing on Sky for there Scottish coverage.

Hopefully the last time we see him in a managerial capacity though.

Rumour has it he allegedly made a disparaging comment on her sexuality in his usual inimitable style during a heated exchange whilst at Hibs.