them

MisterC

Not sure how I feel about this.

Long term of course I want him as far away from Scottish football as possible but would've preferred him to be the man in charge when 55 was made official.

Plus now that he's gone there's a real chance they might actually start to play better.

Loving the memes though ☺️

36 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

That's what Celtc have told the stock exchange.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/celtic-plc--ccp-/rns/neil-lennon-to-depart-celtic/202102240700041135Q/

They have to get all regulatory news statements (RNS) signed off by their nominated advisor, who will have checked the paperwork before approving it. 

So yes, the cowardly bastard has absolutely resigned, rather than see us winning it at the Knew Camp. 

I suspect the conversation has been along the lines of....

'Right, you've got two choices:

1. we sack you, we place on record you were sacked, pay up whats due on your rolling contact and you'll probably never work again OR

2. we sack you, don't pay you a penny but create the narrative you resigned allowing you retain whatever dignity you feel you still have and the slightest of chances someone will employ you in a few years time.

Have a read at these two pre-prepared statements and let us know which one to issue to the stock exchange.

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Not sure how I feel about this.

Long term of I want him as far away from Scottish football as possible but would've preferred him to be the man in charge when 55 was made official.

Plus now that he's gone there's a real chance they might actually start to play better.

Loving the memes though ☺️

Can't see it, they are all over the place. Most of them want away, no decent manager is taking a gig to also be associated with losing the their joke 10. 

Seems utterly pointless to go now. Isn’t going to make any difference to the league and it’s not like they are giving a new manager time to settle in. 
He being the bigoted little twat that he is, couldn’t bare to see us lift the title with himself in charge and he’s done a runner thinking of himself. 

Coward.

8 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

Stevie G emulates Mentor Walter Smith by chasing celic manager out of Scotland.

Sir Walter has more stiffs to his name than Tony Soprano.
Hopefully this is just the start of a hit list for Stevie G.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

So he gets beat by County, takes a couple training sessions and then decides he can't do it anymore? 

Very strange. 

Sounds more like a mutual consent with him still getting paid off.

We will never know. They are very good at secrets. 

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

that moment they find out about Lennon finally leaving then realise they’re managerless for the game on March 21st and will get skelped 5-0 from the famous Glasgow Rangers who win the league the Big Jock Knew camp in devastating fashion.

C5088BB9-8F5D-4A0F-91B6-113B2951D0A3.gif

They are going to drop points either against Aberdeen or Dundee now and have the excuse for it.