them

MisterC

2 hours ago, beararse said:

All the chat in the media today is about how celtic have been so bad this season and that’s why they’ve lost the League rather than Rangers winning it.

Admittedly the’ve been poor but they’ve only lost 4 games from 30, 2 of which were against us!

Trevor Sinclair actually said ‘let’s face it, Rangers haven’t had to do much’....

Well if that’s the case Trev, and we’re not as good as the SPFL table suggests then how the fuck do you’d explain the Europe League run?

That was a fucking disgrace this morning, yet nobody challenged him anyway. Hopefully they keep thinking like that and we hoover up the next 3 or 4. 

Martinez😂. Clark is already getting touted 3 times this morning. 

Here’s how it’ll go as usual. Season ticket renewals means it’ll be Benitez, Martinez, Lampard and Thierry Henry. 

Season ticket renewals finished— Clarke, Ross, Kennedy. 

We’re delighted to announce Jack Ross as the new manager, we’ve no money, thanks for renewals 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That was a fucking disgrace this morning, yet nobody challenged him anyway. Hopefully they keep thinking like that and we hoover up the next 3 or 4. 

agreed. Jim white just went along with it. nobody has said 'wait a minute'....i suspect Adrian Durham will restore the balance later on. 

on the bright side its that sense of entitlement thats fucked them up so long may it continue :)

17 minutes ago, beararse said:

agreed. Jim white just went along with it. nobody has said 'wait a minute'....i suspect Adrian Durham will restore the balance later on. 

on the bright side its that sense of entitlement thats fucked them up so long may it continue :)

Sinclair even said I said Gerrard will leave Rangers when cellic win 10IAR. Their arrogance is outstanding. Hopefully it continues if we win the next one and go straight to the CL group stages we could dominate for a few years

1 hour ago, Land Rover said:

Only 4 hours till the phone in on clyde .

I'm loving life right now .

Every time they have another disaster SSB becomes essential listening again. I actually didn't even think about it after lennon fucking off so thanks for reminding me!