them

MisterC

13 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

They do love a finger quote 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210224-162706_Samsung Internet.jpg

The real story is those journos bulls bullshitting by saying he said they'd collapse like a house of cards. Never said anything of the sort it implied it. Just misrepresented it so they could have a go at him. Liars.

Everyone believes he said it now, though, because they pushed the false line.

I wouldn't be bothered my arse if they appointed Martinez, always found him an overrated fraud of a manager. You can bluster your way to a decent ranking in international football without ever doing much.

He was fucking horrific at Everton, a slightly higher grade Mowbarry, could see it playing out the same way, playing stuff that just wouldn't work in Scotland. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I wouldn't be bothered my arse if they appointed Martinez, always found an overrated fraud of a manager. You can bluster your way to a decent ranking in international football without ever doing much he was fucking horrific at Everton, a slightly higher grade Mowbarry, could see it playing out the same way, playing stuff that just wouldn't work in Scotland. 

He’s also massively underachieved with Belgium given the squad they have imo, they really should be winning a major tournament with that squad 

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I hope Mr Park is hurting like just like them all he's a real bitter wee cunt

He's no been seen lately in the paper or otherwise, the cunt always liked to put the "celtic are still better" naritive in, if you are looking in Gordon' how's that working out for you ? :jimmybell: