them

MisterC

I'm probably one of the worst offenders on here with woulda
                                                                                         coulda  :mutley:
                                                                                        shoulda 

that's the last time :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Looking forward to work today because I have to conduct 1:2:1 interviews with 2 of my most rancid Fennians Bastards

Me:

Light Blue shirt, Rangers Tie and pocket square (copies from Amazon but they look ok) and cuff links.

My patter:

Hows your wellbeing inside of work....... 

Hows your wellbeing outside of work.......

Swiftly followed by some other bone work questions

Finishing with a crescendo of any other business work or non work related:

Me

• Who in your opinion will replace Lurgen?
  • Will you by a new season ticket for the peado dome?
  • How do you feel about Stevie stopping the 10?
  • How do you feel about The Queens 11 wrapping it up at the Tattie Dome?
  • Do you think Rangers can go all the way in Europe?
  • Are you a vegetarian or will you be ok with the Blue nose burgers for the works BBQ when we lift the title?
  • As i am a concerned Gaffer should i book you in for the Corporate Mental Health care package?

:boydie2:

are you in posession of a blow up shark?
if he say's no,then tell him where to get one.

Then ask him what school he went to.
and make sure to employ your own.
Have fun mate and make the bastards sweat.

12 hours ago, Dickie said:

The scum detest Henry after he shafted their national team in World Cup with his hand of god goal.

You put your left arm in, your left arm out, in out, in out, you shake it all about, you hand the ball to Gallas, who gives it a clout, and that puts the fenians out.

Ooooooh Thierry Thierry Henry, Oooooooh Willy Willy Gallas, Ooooooh blind Swedish Linesman, they put the fenians out out out!

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

You put your left arm in, your left arm out, in out, in out, you shake it all about, you hand the ball to Gallas, who gives it a clout, and that puts the fenians out.

Ooooooh Thierry Thierry Henry, Oooooooh Willy Willy Gallas, Ooooooh blind Swedish Linesman, they put the fenians out out out!

We should sing this at Ibrox 

4 hours ago, qwerty said:

Looking forward to work today because I have to conduct 1:2:1 interviews with 2 of my most rancid Fennians Bastards

Me:

Light Blue shirt, Rangers Tie and pocket square (copies from Amazon but they look ok) and cuff links.

My patter:

Hows your wellbeing inside of work....... 

Hows your wellbeing outside of work.......

Swiftly followed by some other bone work questions

Finishing with a crescendo of any other business work or non work related:

Me

• Who in your opinion will replace Lurgen?
  • Will you by a new season ticket for the peado dome?
  • How do you feel about Stevie stopping the 10?
  • How do you feel about The Queens 11 wrapping it up at the Tattie Dome?
  • Do you think Rangers can go all the way in Europe?
  • Are you a vegetarian or will you be ok with the Blue nose burgers for the works BBQ when we lift the title?
  • As i am a concerned Gaffer should i book you in for the Corporate Mental Health care package?

:boydie2:

Just sack the fenian cunts and hire a couple of hard working Protestants. 👍🏻

23 hours ago, Johnsey said:

I heard one of their things going about Twitter earlier, assume it's from a podcast or YouTube thing, one of them saying that he wasn't too bothered with the notion of 10 in a row because it's something we invented out of an inferiority complex. So it never really mattered because it's only ever us that spoke about 10 in a row :lol:

They haven't shut up about it since they got a free hit at some empty titles ffs.

Several thousand rhabid filth belting songs out about it constantly would disagree.