them

MisterC

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I know everyone wants to win it at their place but I want dropped buts and for us to wrap this up.

I’m buzzing for it to be next Saturday to win it

Spot on. Priority is getting it over the line then we can go there with no added pressure and just play.

33 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Would love them to drop points today and bring our 55 nearer, but the  :aberdeen: have been so poor recently I really cannot see it, I will obviously be delighted if I am wrong. :smokingcowboy:

According to folk on here the tarriers are going to purposely drop points so don’t worry 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

According to folk on here the tarriers are going to purposely drop points so don’t worry 👍🏻

I am not sure about that to be honest, but if they drop points because they want to or just being a bit shite against a very shite opponent then it will be a win, win situation. :boydie:

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Remember they let Aberdeen beat them at home on the last game of the season a couple year back so the sheep could get 2nd. Reeked of corruption that day aswell:lol:

Hibs aren’t too far behind them so if they want to do that this time then fuck them. Can’t see hibs going on enough of a run to challenge for second but that mob will drop more points, intentionally or not. Plus we’ve got them twice 

There is still a realistic chance of the tarriers fucking up second place. After today, they have us twice, plus the sheep shaggers again and Hivs. Pumped twice off us, and a very good chance of dropping points against the other 2 could see Hivs snatch second place!