them

MisterC

13 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Watched 20 minutes of the tim game there, I’ll thank McInnes every day for being a shitebag and saying no. Aberdeen are diabolical. 

4 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

McInnes shitting the bed and saying no, is the single best thing that has happened to the club in the last 10 years.  I can't imagine where we would be with him in charge.

Right you two read our club’s statement 

It read: “After the two games against Aberdeen, we requested permission to engage with their manager to assess his readiness and willingness to consider the Rangers position. This was declined.“

We never spoke with the wee tramp wank for him to refuse anything 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Right you two read our club’s statement 

It read: “After the two games against Aberdeen, we requested permission to engage with their manager to assess his readiness and willingness to consider the Rangers position. This was declined.“

We never spoke with the wee tramp wank for him to refuse anything 

:lol: Thank you! However this is the official line. We don't know if McInnes has said to Aberdeen no, I don't want it. 

5 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

What's your top 3?

If McInnes was in charge of us I reckon he’d have us 3rd, As for who would be above us I’d probably be too depressed at being 3rd to give a fuck, Thank fuck we got Stevie G because It’s Coming Home after 9 very painful years 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If McInnes was in charge of us I reckon he’d have us 3rd, As for who would be above us I’d probably be too depressed at being 3rd to give a fuck, Thank fuck we got Stevie G because It’s Coming Home after 9 very painful years 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Sorry, I thought you meant it wold of been the 3rd best thing to happen to us in the last 10 years. Not that he would of finshed 3rd. 

I'm with you, I couldn't care who came above us if we finished 3rd. It would be too depressing. 

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

This time next week they could find themselves 21 points behind with an away tie on the Sunday

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’ve had chances but no one good enough to take them.

Sounds like they’re only one shot behind the scum.

Just why do they have to keep gifting them a goal of a start?

Edit - scum appear to have had a flurry & got a couple more shots off.