them

MisterC

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

I honestly think it'll be Kennedy if he wins, say, even 5 out of his next 7 games. 

I don't think the alky will even take the job. Far too much work to be done before their CL qualifiers. 

That will have a real bearing on who the next boss is I reckon, the quals are crucial games and are tough enough when you have a settled squad and tactics.

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

I honestly think it'll be Kennedy if he wins, say, even 5 out of his next 7 games. 

I don't think the alky will even take the job. Far too much work to be done before their CL qualifiers. 

Hope so ,Iv a free fiver with Skybet at 14s 😁

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hope so ,Iv a free fiver with Skybet at 14s 😁

Think if he takes charge of 10 games, they see that as him being permanent so they’ll pay out on that. If the Scottish cup resumes you’ve got a good chance (also a good chance they’ll get knocked out straightaway) 

18 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Think if he takes charge of 10 games, they see that as him being permanent so they’ll pay out on that. If the Scottish cup resumes you’ve got a good chance (also a good chance they’ll get knocked out straightaway) 

I know ,I need the Scottish cup to restart.Slim chance of that though .

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

I don’t think him winning the last 5 of 7 will get him the job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Has anybody else noticed how much they are leaning on the sevvo patter again at the moment?

The desperation is fucking glorious and it’s only going to get better when we win the league.

Not really but I don't care about it anymore it's been tragic and desperate for the last 3 years or so. In my experience they tend to try avoid talking about it and pretend they don't care after a decade of constantly talking about our failings. It's glorious.