them

MisterC

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Legia Warsaw beat the mutants 4-1 in Warsaw,then pumped them 0-2 at Murrayfield.
They stuck a reserve on with minutes to go with the score 6-1 on aggregate,and he just happened to be ineligible.
Within minutes sleekit pete had eufa on the phone 'informing' on Warsaw,and the away leg was awarded to the shameless bastards 3-0 which put them through on away goals. 
Had to put that in incase people had forgot.  

Yes mate - I’m considering that as the ‘run of the mill’ type of punishment rather than the ‘heavily punished’ and Euro ban that the tweet was suggesting.

It made it sound like we were being singled out for special treatment👍

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Those hanging doll things were seriously off the scale offensive & inflammatory.  
Unbelievable bad taste. 

Cant agree more pal. I had a friend who took his own life, sadly, a few years ago now. These gestures were insensitive to say the least and I'm sure many of their own folk were disgusted too. Fucktards. 

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Fireworks at The Livi game last night was just the equivalent of The band plugging their guitars into their amplifiers and tuning up mate, Place is gonna go fucking Tonto, God help them 😂

I've actually got the "child on Christmas Eve" feeling going on, Stomach turning, cannae fuckin wait for this, and all that surrounds it. 

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

That went way beyond the level of football banter.

Football banter used to be just that, given unsavoury and over the top at times but over the last nine years (whilst on top I may add) the level of vitriol, poison and basically unadulterated hatred that has spewed from a section of their support has surprised even myself. (Not only their support but mainly). Winning this title (especially given the significance to them) is a real reality check for them that their free ride to success has ended with a bump...

16 hours ago, HG5 said:

Has anybody EVER been heavily punished for fielding an ineligible player, far less banned from Europe the following season?

(Aside from the obvious loss of revenue from being barred from the next round & hope of progress)

Probably had an inkling you knew mate.
Was just reminding people the type of hypocrites we are dealing with.:thumbsup::sadface:

7 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Don't anyone ever feel bad for getting stuck in to these bastards for the next few months. They deserve everything that's coming to them. You reap what you sow, fuck your 10 in a row!

James Tavernier and Steven Gerrard lifting the league trophy will be even sweeter for the shite we've had to endure for a decade.

55 is on the way 🇬🇧

20210205_135641.jpg

20210205_135639.jpg

20210131_174536.jpg

Excellent post as a reminder. They spent more time rubbing it in than they did actually looking forward and moving forward. They needed us there, even in Division 3, as a stone to kick. 

Now they're back in the shadows as the poor oppressed conspiracy theorists.