them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

fuckpig thundercunt arsehole Loyal says hello👍🏻👊🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Cool, it all happened fella I’m not drawn to hyperbole  

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

They thought they buried us. Their club was ran on the cheap while we were going up the leagues, which allowed them to stockpile funds and win titles without effort. They then increased their wage budget by £16m in a summer when we came back.

Their hubris and complacency gave us the opportunity to surpass them on their blindside. Their fans blame their board but their fans are as much to blame as anyone. They were happy to lord it over Scottish football beating Motherwell and Aberdeen and Rangers sides with David Bates and Rob Kiernan in them. They deserve every fucking bit of misery they're now going through. They let their ten die.

Enjoy this, because they tried to kill our club and keep us down and they couldn't do it. Now back where they belong, in our shadow. 

See to be honest I find 'Neil Lennon' a much simpler and more satisfying explanation.

Just now, dee9 said:

But I thought he was worth 40 million mate??? 🤔 

15 mil is 40 mil in dembele dollars :pipe:

Also theres a sale on fee on him which means the taigs lose something like 30(?) odd% 

and it'll be one of those figured thats the whole transaction as opposed to the actual sale of figure. So really a 15 mil price tag could be as little as 5 million in actuality 

So yeah, just a bit off for the tarriers 😂

6 hours ago, Raligt said:

hurting

:boydie:

Whilst they have watched their team get knocked out from European super powers such as

GREECE

ROMANIA

DENMARK 

HUNGARY

And not forgetting their 8-2 humiliation at the hands of SPARTA PRAGUE

We perhaps aren't taking on the major players at this current stage but at least we are WINNING.....the fact they are getting pumped from the lesser nations is clearly lost on them

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Also theres a sale on fee on him which means the taigs lose something like 30(?) odd% 

and it'll be one of those figured thats the whole transaction as opposed to the actual sale of figure. So really a 15 mil price tag could be as little as 5 million in actuality 

They wont lose anything any sell on will be for profit

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Don’t educate it👍🏻😉😂

Correcting spelling mistakes on here is pointless, spellcheck decides when you type in anger or otherwise you type what you think press send and then... 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Did he no cost them about 9 million aswell? 😂 😂 😂 😂 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

34D27124-76A1-4408-AAD2-9442EC99E56D.jpeg.b11d5226f854d0320f9b24db6359eb5f.jpeg

It happened you game machine saddo (making that up because I know nothing of you) I have and till the day I die live a life less ordinary than others. Enjoy your couch.

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Did he no cost them about 9 million aswell? 😂 😂 😂 😂 

Yup 😅

I wouldnt even say hes been a really prolific striker for celtic tbh, I remember hating hooper, stokes, samaras and dembele but edouard ive never really noticed or cared about

3 minutes ago, GM63 said:

It happened you game machine saddo (making that up because I know nothing of you) I have and till the day I die live a life less ordinary than others. Enjoy your couch.

Stay safe Bro may your god go with you👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They wont lose anything any sell on will be for profit

That's not how sell on works mate,

PSG have a 40% sell on clause on Edouards contract.

so celtic sell Edouard for 10 million, PSG would get 4 million of that. The issue with celtics transfer business is they "inflate" the price tag by including extras like wages over the contracted years, agents fees and the likes. So this adds on a few millions making a 6 million transfer (the actual price of the player) look like a 20 million transfer by including the price and extras but not including the sell on fee

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

That's not how sell on works mate,

PSG have a 40% sell on clause on Edouards contract.

so celtic sell Edouard for 10 million, PSG would get 4 million of that. The issue with celtics transfer business is they "inflate" the price tag by including extras like wages over the contracted years, agents fees and the likes. So this adds on a few millions making a 6 million transfer look like a 20 million transfer

It's exactly how it works.

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yup 😅

I wouldnt even say hes been a really prolific striker for celtic tbh, I remember hating hooper, stokes, samaras and dembele but edouard ive never really noticed or cared about

If it wasn’t for the SFA rule that says you’re not allowed to tackle him and any attempt to do so will be a free kick to the scum, he’s magnificently average.