them

MisterC

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Cunt in asda saying scum have missed their fans more than any other team and once fans are allowed back then you’ll see the real celtic then told his mate he wouldn’t be renewing his season ticket. They are a strange breed of people.

You on the tills or stack the shelves Dickie?

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Cunt in asda saying scum have missed their fans more than any other team and once fans are allowed back then you’ll see the real celtic then told his mate he wouldn’t be renewing his season ticket. They are a strange breed of people.

Was it Paul the Tim?

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They also completely disregard that we will be moving forward. We're thinking 2-3 windows ahead while that lot are only thinking the summer. We'll add more quailty and access to the champions league will only strengthen our hand.

This is the really important part for me, although we have signed duds for the most part the main core of the team have been structurally sound. It really is arrogance more than anything, they should took the first half of last season as a warning. 

and when we get some champions league cash, you can only imagine the calibre we could approach and sign! We could really be entering our own perioid of domination. Absolutely signs when we get 10 in a row in season At 2029/30😂

26 minutes ago, Vision said:

Brilliant :lol:

It didn’t last long ,Heard there was issues on the M8 with folk slowing to look .

I had a job at the Premier inn next to the pyramids .I was the wrong side to see the 55 but the flag was definitely removed .

Bastards .

27 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Imagine relying on that tit's observations of the game, total cluless and failed manager.

Fits in with their ideal of getting ex-beggars on their panels.