them

MisterC

SSN presenter talking about who might replace Chris Wilder at Sheffield Utd should he go as expected and amongst other names such as Eddie Howe he also threw Lennons name in as a possible replacement, If Sheffield Utd have any sense at all they’d do well to stay clear of that toxic little cunt imo.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

SSN presenter talking about who might replace Chris Wilder at Sheffield Utd should he go as expected and amongst other names such as Eddie Howe he also threw Lennons name in as a possible replacement, If Sheffield Utd have any sense at all they’d do well to stay clear of that toxic little cunt imo.

Sheffield United would end up in League 1 if Lennon took the job. Terrible manager and an even worse human being!

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Sheffield United would end up in League 1 if Lennon took the job. Terrible manager and an even worse human being!

100% agree mate, Anyone watching from the outside this season can see what a horrible bitter wee bastard he is when things don’t go his way.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Seems he would be a popular appointment...post on their forum:

You might think I'm kidding here, but I think I'd rather see Pittodrie burn to the ground with every player, member of the back office, and all the Gothenburg legends trapped inside, than see Scott fucking Brown managing Aberdeen.

I would rather see the IDF strafe a packed South Stand repeatedly until every man, woman, and child was a bloody, bullet-riddled corpse than see that bald fucking mongo anywhere near our club.

I would HAPPILY watch a screaming puppy get raped to death by a crocodile than let that reject from Freaks pick one single fucking squad in a red shirt. 

I would be DELIGHTED if Carol Vorderman issued a statement saying she's up for banging every single guy on the planet, one after the other, except me, if it meant Scotty Broon was henceforth and forever banned from even entering the city of Aberdeen in a managerial capacity

Made a mistake and thought you had written that.         :seal:

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Obviously the Sheffield Utd Chairman watched the post Dubai press conference and thought "This is what we need!"