them

MisterC

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

OMG! Nick o that! Gallowgate kardashian!

If you look at her picture and cover up her mouth, and her hair, and her eyes, and her nose, her hoose, dressing gown and napper, she's actually no to bad lookin. Thank fuck there's no option to expand the photo.

Get a load of f this shithoosery and deflection.

By celtic Football Club

celtic FC can confirm that the Club will participate in a multi-agency meeting to discuss preparations for our match on March 21.
The Scottish Government has already made clear to celtic that it does not in any way associate the scenes last weekend with celtic or our supporters. Although celtic and our supporters are desperate to get back to celtic Park to support the team, the Club and our supporters are of course mindful of the risks associated with public gatherings at this important time.
The Club has been clear in our messaging to our supporters of the importance of staying at home in line with applicable guidance throughout the pandemic. We have communicated regularly around our fixtures and our supporters have worked with the Club responsibly - the celebrations after our historic nine in row title triumph last summer and after our unprecedented quadruple treble Scottish Cup win in December are two key examples of that.
We will re-emphasise that message for this fixture as we have done during the season and we are sure that our supporters will work with the Club while the restrictions remain in place.

Given the damage caused to Club property recently, the Club has already taken steps to enhance security and protection of our property at celtic Park and the Club is happy to work with those attending the meeting to ensure that any additional protection necessary will be in place for the match in question

Damaged caused by your own fans

Gonny need more sharks :django:

1 hour ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

If you look at her picture and cover up her mouth, and her hair, and her eyes, and her nose, her hoose, dressing gown and napper, she's actually no to bad lookin. Thank fuck there's no option to expand the photo.

They’ll be some declan podgerin it as well, makes wayne and waynetta look like posh and becks.

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Seems he would be a popular appointment...post on their forum:

You might think I'm kidding here, but I think I'd rather see Pittodrie burn to the ground with every player, member of the back office, and all the Gothenburg legends trapped inside, than see Scott fucking Brown managing Aberdeen.

I would rather see the IDF strafe a packed South Stand repeatedly until every man, woman, and child was a bloody, bullet-riddled corpse than see that bald fucking mongo anywhere near our club.

I would HAPPILY watch a screaming puppy get raped to death by a crocodile than let that reject from Freaks pick one single fucking squad in a red shirt. 

I would be DELIGHTED if Carol Vorderman issued a statement saying she's up for banging every single guy on the planet, one after the other, except me, if it meant Scotty Broon was henceforth and forever banned from even entering the city of Aberdeen in a managerial capacity

To think Dad and I and most Bears jumped off our settees nearly 40 years ago to celebrate John Hewitt's goal.

44 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Crowdfunder to buy the lot, then to hire a plane to drop them over their hovel at the first OF game on their patch, when the fans are back. 

We should buy them and disperse them for picking up dug shite. Just like there team. 

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The Scottish Government has already made clear to celtic that it does not in any way associate the scenes last weekend with celtic or our supporters.

Wit

Humza is holding up the carpet and nicola is sweeping the previous issues under it.

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

Pretty certain this will have been posted on here but it’s worth a listen if you haven’t seen it.

Frances is a quality addition to the usual mob. 
She’s got greeting bairns in the background, a vocabulary second to none (she used ‘fucking’ twice in her opening sentence on air), just butts in whenever she wants AND has a set of teeth that an 18th Century sex worker would be ashamed of.

... ‘we cannae afford gettin’ administrated an’ aw that you know’

I’m going to have to watch the whole thing now 🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VKjpDUe5E&feature=youtu.be

She's a belter :mutley: