them

MisterC

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

BTW, he doesn't deserve to lose his job over that and people bringing out this faux outrage over something that isn't truly racist just demeans the entire fight against the disease that is racism

100%, boy's an idiot, but going after his employers for this is pish.

What a fucking dafty

I've no doubt he didn't mean that in a literal, racist way, but after what has happened this week to use that term is just mind-blowing

BTW, he doesn't deserve to lose his job over that and people bringing out this faux outrage over something that isn't truly racist just demeans the entire fight against the disease that is racism

Agree with all of this. The guy’s clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I don’t think he meant it like that, he’s just thick as mince. A ridiculous thing to say given the current climate but not deserving of losing his job imo

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbh, that video's been cut off at the right point to make it look like it was used in a racist way, you can tell he wasn't being racist imo. 

It's probably not been used in that context, and maybe he's discovered a new word to add to his very limited vocabulary, but after what's went on this week he's a fucking idiot. That thought has been in his head, and that tells me all I need to know. 

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fucking hell. Now they do need grassing up to their employers 

I genuinely don’t know what goes through peoples minds thinking it acceptable to post stuff like that. As much as Slavia and their fans are disgusting bastards, I still think celtic and their fans are miles worse than Slavia.

Absolute filth!

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Perfect chance for Humza to try out his new Hate Bill right there and lay down a marker against Racism early doors, Let’s see if he’s ballsy enough.

Before and election... Behave. 

That will only get used against Rangers fans. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Before and election... Behave. 

That will only get used against Rangers fans. 

I know mate, He should be questioned about it though given he did say something along the lines of standing with anyone racially abused after the Glen Kamara incident, Be some indictment on him if he was just paying lip service when it doesn’t suit his narrative.