them

MisterC

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I know mate, He should be questioned about it though given he did say something along the lines of standing with anyone racially abused after the Glen Kamara incident, Be some indictment on him if he was just paying lip service when it doesn’t suit his narrative.

They and he wouldn't even care mate. 

Best thing that could happen is he and his party get handed their jotters in May. And whilst the unwashed republican lovers are potential voters they wont do a single fucking thing. 

See, It's maybe been taken slightly out of context to a certain degree, but I think that's a poor excuse after all that has happened in the last three days. 

Has he used that word before in podcasts, I probably think not, so why now. He was pissed and het up in the heat of the game today, but that excuses nothing. He was goading Rangers fans and knew exactly what he was about. I can get drunk, doesn't turn me into a racist fucking daftie. He isn't sensible, nor mature enough to be doing a podcast, and the same goes for his "pals" on that podcast.

Don't get me wrong, they've said nothing along those lines, but some individuals just shouldn't do podcasts that are "beyond" them. 

39 minutes ago, B1872 said:

There’s loads of racist stuff all over Facebook and Twitter by celtic fans tonight.

FF049598-E387-487B-A320-C851F7693832.png

D89D35B9-9AF1-4A2D-A363-2871906810D6.png

4AA280C3-D7A9-45EF-A243-D1B2C99A7D97.png

They deserve a sore face and worse the wee worstcunts though

8 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Why are cunts assuming the cretin has an employer to go after 😂, can you grass someone into the dole for being racist ?

It's on Twitter already 

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

All this absolute shit and this is after a draw.

Think Morelos scoring really rubbed salt in the wounds

Absolutely, They hate him as much as We Love Him, At the moment they’ve convinced themselves that we are shite and this season has just been a blip for them, Fuck knows what they’ll be like next season when we’re lifting 56, Probably raise their meccano monstrosity to the ground ffs 😂

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

In Law it is how it was perceived by those who heard it. I perceive it to be racist.

Iv heard the term used before in a way that isn’t necessarily meant to be racist .But at this sensitive time there isn’t a hope in hell he can get away with that comment .

How many bears would be cleared for calling somebody a fenian and using the defence that he meant Irish republican .Not very many if any .