Jump to content

Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Police Scotland investigating Racial Abuse directed at Alfie following complaints about a social media post yesterday according to SSN, Think it might be regarding that boy from fife but that bit is just my opinion tbf.

Would be surprised if it wasn't but then again there was plenty to choose from yesterday. Alot of tarrier social media accounts disappeared very quickly. It's like Thursday was an awakening for them unwashed fucks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Murdo McLeod saying he thought Willie Collum got the penalty decision spot on, Maybe an idea to get his windows boarded up ASAP 😂

Sutton also said it wasn't a penalty. Maybe they can get a discount if they use the same glazier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Police Scotland investigating Racial Abuse directed at Alfie following complaints about a social media post yesterday according to SSN, Think it might be regarding that boy from fife but that bit is just my opinion tbf.

IF there is a conviction then it will be interesting to see what Scott Brown and celtic say/ do about it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

IF there is a conviction then it will be interesting to see what Scott Brown and celtic say/ do about it!

Doubt if Scott Brown will say anything tbh, Couldn’t even bring himself to mention Alfie by name yesterday when talking about Rangers goal, No idea how quickly a potential court case could take place either but I’d imagine Scott Brown might no longer be with celtic when and if one does take place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Murdo McLeod saying he thought Willie Collum got the penalty decision spot on, Maybe an idea to get his windows boarded up ASAP 😂

Wait I've missed this. Are they seriously saying that it should have been a penalty? The one where he was booked for diving or the one where he should have been booked again for diving?

scottyscott1963 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Wait I've missed this. Are they seriously saying that it should have been a penalty? The one where he was booked for diving or the one where he should have been booked again for diving?

Broonaldo and Kennedy along with a host of celtic fans think the one where Barasic went to ground and eddy got booked for diving was a stone waller, Murdo McLeod, Andy Walker and apparently Sutton disagree.

esquire8 and jintybear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wait I've missed this. Are they seriously saying that it should have been a penalty? The one where he was booked for diving or the one where he should have been booked again for diving?

Pretty sure Oneil was saying it should have been a penalty, even seen one of them on twitter saying"there was contact even though there wasn't contact" 😂😂

esquire8 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Broonaldo and Kennedy along with a host of celtic fans think the one where Barasic went to ground and eddy got booked for diving was a stone waller, Murdo McLeod, Andy Walker and apparently Sutton disagree.

 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Brown said it was 100% a penalty. Gordon Strachan claimed Edouard could have broken his ankle and Paul Lambert said it was the most clearest penalty you will ever see..

:lol:

 

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Pretty sure Oneil was saying it should have been a penalty, even seen one of them on twitter saying"there was contact even though there wasn't contact" 😂😂

Fucking hell! That's just mental. Surely this us just pandering to the papish masses. If they really do think that, especially Kennedy considering he wants the fucking job, then they are in a worse shape than I thought. 

He should have been sent off for diving twice and they should count themselves lucky the ref shat it. 

Tarrier mentality 101. Always cheated, never defeated. Even though they managed to draw against the champions :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

That Champions League spot is so crucial

Absolutely since next season a league win means automatic group stage entry. Thats 15 million quid right away! Then each win is worth just under 3 million and a draw under 1 million. 
 

It's an insane amount of money and it would cement us so much. Next season could be tough but if we recruit right and celtic take a while to get upto speed we should be clear favourites! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Absolutely since next season a league win means automatic group stage entry. Thats 15 million quid right away! Then each win is worth just under 3 million and a draw under 1 million. 
 

It's an insane amount of money and it would cement us so much. Next season could be tough but if we recruit right and celtic take a while to get upto speed we should be clear favourites! 

I'm sure Wilson and Gerrard realise this and we invest in 2 or 3 real quality first team starters in the summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Absolutely since next season a league win means automatic group stage entry. Thats 15 million quid right away! Then each win is worth just under 3 million and a draw under 1 million. 
 

It's an insane amount of money and it would cement us so much. Next season could be tough but if we recruit right and celtic take a while to get upto speed we should be clear favourites! 

5 times the amount you get for winning the league. Then the wins, draws, crowds etc on top of that. Crazy money for us. Next season is the biggest in decades. Winner takes all the spoils.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, esquire8 said:

5 times the amount you get for winning the league. Then the wins, draws, crowds etc on top of that. Crazy money for us. Next season is the biggest in decades. Winner takes all the spoils.

Absolutely, if we play this right we might even start to put together our own 10 in a row run 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Brown said it was 100% a penalty. Gordon Strachan claimed Edouard could have broken his ankle and Paul Lambert said it was “the most clearestested penalty you will ever seeing with eyes”

:lol:

Fixed that for you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Eilidh Barbour suggested (Devil's advocate she called it) that although there was no contact the fact he had to avoid the "lunge" caused him to go down so should the ref have considered that? O'neill decided to agree so that he could disagree with Boyd who he said had "his blue collar on today" to which big Boydy beamed "I've had it on for months Martin"

O'neill spent the rest of the day trying to be a condescending smart arse and generally succeeding only in making himself look like the bitter prick he is. 

Boydy just smiled and laughed at him in a way that shouted "Keep making a cunt of yourself ya silly auld bastard"

It was priceless and all that was missing was Boydy asking him "Martin, how can you see looking through those tears" with his biggest cheeser ever.

Boyd has been absolute class on tv and twitter for months. 💙 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...