them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scum are going to have some turnaround of squad this year, I genuinely believe it will take at least 2/3 years to fix, the pandemic makes it harder. It's crucial for us to gain access to CL over the next two years, really could put us well ahead of them.

Edouard, Duffy, Kenny, Brown, Laxalt and Elyounoussi all look like leaving. Ajer, Griffiths and Christie in their final year could also be sold. Doubts over Rogic staying.

Bolingoli and Ntcham be back from their loans. Jullien a long term injury. :lol:

Squad could actually be something like this before signings - Barkas, Bain, Hazard, Welsh, Taylor, Jullien, Ralston, Bitton, Soro, Johnstone, McGregor, Forrest, Ajeti, Klimala, Ntcham and Bolingoli.

You've missed off the saviour, 70 minute Turnbull :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scum are going to have some turnaround of squad this year, I genuinely believe it will take at least 2/3 years to fix, the pandemic makes it harder. It's crucial for us to gain access to CL over the next two years, really could put us well ahead of them.

Edouard, Duffy, Kenny, Brown, Laxalt and Elyounoussi all look like leaving. Ajer, Griffiths and Christie in their final year could also be sold. Doubts over Rogic staying.

Bolingoli and Ntcham be back from their loans. Jullien a long term injury. :lol:

Squad could actually be something like this before signings - Barkas, Bain, Hazard, Welsh, Taylor, Jullien, Ralston, Bitton, Soro, Johnstone, McGregor, Forrest, Ajeti, Klimala, Ntcham and Bolingoli.

If you are a fan of the beasts from the east then that really makes horrific reading.....that is like the remnants of the pedro shambles.....what Gerrard must of thought when he looked at what he had at his disposal 

I hope to fuck the money isn't there....trying to rebuild that with limited funds will be interesting 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Squad could actually be something like this before signings - Barkas, Bain, Hazard, Welsh, Taylor, Jullien, Ralston, Bitton, Soro, Turnbull, Johnstone, McGregor, Forrest, Ajeti, Klimala, Ntcham and Bolingoli.

Christie will definitely be going. Will cause them bigger problems to keep him.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Squad could actually be something like this before signings - Barkas, Bain, Hazard, Welsh, Taylor, Jullien, Ralston, Bitton, Soro, Turnbull, Johnstone, McGregor, Forrest, Ajeti, Klimala, Ntcham and Bolingoli.

Thumb is defo going to the sheep

5 hours ago, Johnsey said:

Anyone else baffled that they believe they were cheated out of a penalty?

I've seen some of their fans annoyed because he dived but seems the majority think he Edouard was snapped in two or something.

"He had no reason to go down" - Doesn't make it a penalty.

"He wasn't touched but Barisic dived in" - Doesn't make it a penalty.

He didn't have to avoid a reckless challenge, he was already clear of Borna when he realised Aribo was coming to clear his heavy touch and try to con the ref. 

I see people post up the clips of one of their podcasts and they genuinely believe Collum has cheated there :lol: I think most of us think the ref is biased against us because we watch a game supporting one of the sides on the pitch so your mind highlights the things going against you a lot more, however, I always try to think how I would have felt if it was against us. I think if anyone looks at that as if it happened in their own team's box, there's no way they think it's anything other than trying to con the ref.

It’s very similar to when we beat them at Ibrox in Dec 2018 .Very little was made of the incidents during the game .Then hype built up and what went on spiralled out of control .

Walker tried it at the weekend but had to climb down after McCoist shot him down in flames .

Now they have it as something to cling onto to make them think they should have won the game .

26 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

We’ve got to bury them this summer. 

Qualifying for the CL is pretty much essential, but we’ve got to make sure we sell smart and don’t weaken ourselves. Don’t give them any hope, the league next season is weirdly almost as important as 55, because it guarantees £30million in revenue due to CL spot

The league is $30 million to us and also $30 million not to them.

With them having to make so many signings this year the new rules regarding foreign players cos of brexit aint going to help them one bit. Could be very tricky for them. Getting full internationals is easy for EPL clubs with the money they have but the cheaper, younger unproven players aint going to be available any  more.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

With them having to make so many signings this year the new rules regarding foreign players cos of brexit aint going to help them one bit. Could be very tricky for them. Getting full internationals is easy for EPL clubs with the money they have but the cheaper, younger unproven players aint going to be available any  more.

The signing of players will be much easier some are saying. 15 points to get in without an appeal. You get 12 points for making one appearance in one of the band 1 leagues for example. Even if you appeal it goes down to the players potential ability and value they bring.

Their big issue will be the empty war chest and no money from European football this season. Whoever they bring in will be working on the tightest budget the tarriers have seen in a long time.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

The signing of players will be much easier some are saying. 15 points to get in without an appeal. You get 12 points for making one appearance in one of the band 1 leagues for example. Even if you appeal it goes down to the players potential ability and value they bring.

Their big issue will be the empty war chest and no money from European football this season. Whoever they bring in will be working on the tightest budget the tarriers have seen in a long time.

Didnt realise that was the point system. When you put it like that it actually could be easier.  Think youre correct about the cash aspect as  well.