them

MisterC

As much as I despise them and their fans' choice to support them, I'm feeling uncomfortable at what appears to be escalating to online bullying (of some of the people in Just Us Tims). I'm sure others feel the same - I think it's acceptable to rip in to any filth fan about their club, its crimes, their behaviour, their paranoia, their victim mentality, their misplaced faith and its many hypocrisies etc but I'm not enjoying some of what I'm seeing on for example Twitter at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Assegai said:

As much as I despise them and their fans' choice to support them, I'm feeling uncomfortable at what appears to be escalating to online bullying (of some of the people in Just Us Tims). I'm sure others feel the same - I think it's acceptable to rip in to any filth fan about their club, its crimes, their behaviour, their paranoia, their victim mentality, their misplaced faith and its many hypocrisies etc but I'm not enjoying some of what I'm seeing on for example Twitter at the moment.

What are you seeing mate?

9 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Are you one of her old punters 🤣

8 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I look forward to Gerrard sending Keane back to Sky Sports by Feburary 2022

I look forward to Brown watching the Scottish Champions play against the likes of Barca and get into the Last 16 of the CL from his miserable new life in Aberdeen, circa 2022.

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I read Alex Ferguson book. In that Keane at the end had turned the whole United team against him when he mouthed of in an interview about thier players. 

Sunderland players hated him so much they threw a party after it was confirmed he was gone 🤣

A guy like that who hasn't managed in nearly 10 years. It's going to be glorious to watch the damage he'll do in charge. 

And I thought Lennon was bad for team morale :lol:

Be delighted if this gets confirmed. Was who I had been hoping for since the position became available and the more you look into it, the better it gets.

57 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I prefer it when we rip the pish on Rangers forums, not directly on Twitter.