Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Better head shot than his one to that goalie :boydie:

Sounds along the same lines as Keanes training methods of "sit the fuck down".
This fool will give us endless hours of side splitting fun up here.

One minute your looking up in the air for the ball,split second later you think you won't get to the header,and decide to try to collect it with your boot,you look up and the keepers face is on the sole of your boot. :sadface: 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Sounds along the same lines as Keanes training methods of "sit the fuck down".
This fool will give us endless hours of side splitting fun up here.

One minute your looking up in the air for the ball,split second later you think you won't get to the header,and decide to try to collect it with your boot,you look up and the keepers face is on the sole of your boot. :sadface: 

CA6EB77A-B44A-4A1A-B23C-D090EBB6D1E4.jpeg

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Imagine being a tarrier and seeing that this morning :lol:

Roofe sending the bastards into another deep depression for the day.

They were probably rough from the night before and couldn’t face another celebration quite so soon .😁

Don’t want to get carried away before a ball has been kicked but if they appoint Keane it’s a massive opportunity for us to win 56.

I don’t see what he offers different to Lennon in terms of style and you could even argue that at least Lennon had a very good knowledge of the league, I think (and hope) Keane will arrive with a misplaced arrogance and vastly underestimate the job he has as I’d imagine he’ll currently have next to no knowledge of how teams like Hibs, Livi etc play.

Do most of them not dislike Keane after his time there, never felt like that worked out the way everyone hoped and he has never spoken that well of them since playing for them, he didn't seem to fully invest in them in the way they hoped 

“I wasn’t happy with my own game. I did okay, but okay wasn’t enough,” he said.

“After the game – the disappointment. As I was taking my jersey off, I noticed the Nike tag was still on it.

“When I got on the bus, John Hartson, a really good guy, was already sitting there and he was eating a packet of crisps – with a fizzy drink.

“I said to myself, ‘Welcome to hell.’”

:lol:

I don't like Keane, but he does say shit at times that makes me laugh 

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.