them

MisterC

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Imagine the twats having to go through what we did. They wouldn't be able to cope with even half of what we did. 

It's been beautiful watching them suffer this season. Long may it continue. 

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

The cup defeat to Ross County sent them into riot mode and that was their first for how many years. They hate Strachan,Rodgers and Lennon who were all good for them,we respect every manager we’ve had even Pedro who was shite and out of his depth.

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

They are a parody of themselves....they must have forgotten the online abuse Bitton received after his red card against us.....a truly deluded fan base with fucking zero morals 

Different strokes for different folks,as definitely seen in the mutants...just glad i'm a good prod.
The mid 80's and the 90's really destroyed any sense the bastards had,and they will never recover unless they go ahead of us in title wins.

3 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Just thinking they have gone totally mental/loopy & worse with not winning 10IAR & blaming all and sundry. If you look at our failed attempt with Walter & Laudrup announcing they were leaving & Gazza being sold we could quite easily have taken it out on our players/management etc. But did we, NO!! we stood and applauded them off the park with tears in many an eye and thanked them for their efforts. God no wonder I wake up every morning and thank the lord that I support Rangers.

Spot on. We treated everyone involved in our 9 as the legends they are. It was heartbreaking we missed out on 10 but we thanked them for the years of success they brought us. 

That lot have turned on everyone, in the years to come they will still be looking for scapegoats.

How quickly they have crumbled is fantastic. Lawell is leaving, lennon resigned and now even there captain is fucking off lol. They are going to have more leaving as well. Now the tainted 10 is over I expect many of thier fans to be fucking off as well. 

45 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

It was a breath of fresh air,and to get rid of the stench of that vile club and the rest of the haters. 

Glasgow's feeling healthier again, couldn't have stomached another year of those odd cunts celebrating their hate.