them

MisterC

44 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:jimmybell: 

Keep going Paul mate. Work through that pain by Tweeting. You can do it. Reaffirm your delusions.

Hundred per cent agree with his “I’m no better than any other celtic supporter” comment.

Spot on, mate - you’re all dugshite, papish, begging bastards and we’re pissing ourselves at your misery.

Please keep this shite coming and don’t let anyone tell you that you’re useless- your pain fairly brightens up our day.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

As much as winning this 55th league title has been an absolutely unreal experience.....one I'll never EVER forget......it's still not enough for me. 

I still want the season to end with us beating them in the cup final, with Scott Brown greeting on the turf at the end, a broken man. His very last memory of being their captain is losing a cup final to the Rangers!!!! 

Hard to Please Loyal

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

His last chance to score an own goal vs Rangers. 

• Clemdog changed the title to Cheerio Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.
8 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

That’s from 2 years ago. What are you saying?

The former Reading and West Brom talent chief has impressed Parkhead kingpin Peter Lawwell with his diligent behind-the-scenes work.

Liewell must be easily impressed as this guy does not know his arse from his elbow 

EDDIE HOWE has emerged as the leading contender for the vacant Celtic job.

SunSport understands the former Bournemouth boss is seriously interested in replacing Neil Lennon in the Parkhead hotseat.

We can exclusively reveal Howe has started his own due diligence on the behind-the-scenes structure of the club.

That’s seen him sound out trusted contacts within the game who have connections to Celtic.

Now, after taking advice, Howe is considering the possibility of a shock return to management.