them

MisterC

At the risk of being a bit premature. Yaaaaas.

He'll cost a fortune. 

When Howe left Bournemouth as player and manager, he was homesick and it was a disaster. 

It took Stevie 2 years to fully get to grips with Scottish football. It's a different game up here.

We need them to miss out on the CL. Howe has never managed a European game. 

They need to rebuild the squad. Howe's transfer record is patchy. He gets credit for managing a team with a small stadium, when TV money means fan income is largely irrelevant. Bournemouth's owners put in a lot of money as well. 

He's never managed or played for a team that needs to win every week. There's nothing in his character that suggests he can handle that.

Did I mention he'll cost a fortune? 

50 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I don't actually think he'll underestimate the league and sign loads of below average English guys but still can't see him turning them into something we will fear. 

Fear???!!! Be wary and keep a run going before we meet them, but we won't be fearing any of their appointments!!! I'm on the side that this is going to end in tears for them and Howe.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

If they give him Rodgers level wages :lol:

Btw thIs a cunt who put his family in high up positions at Bournemouth behind the scenes

he likes almost total control.

Hes not a guy that's been in the position of having to win.

Keane for all his faults knows what it means to be in at a club who must win games.

I think it will fail if I'm.honest 

What's this and which positions?

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

If they give him Rodgers level wages :lol:

Btw thIs a cunt who put his family in high up positions at Bournemouth behind the scenes

he likes almost total control.

Hes not a guy that's been in the position of having to win.

Keane for all his faults knows what it means to be in at a club who must win games.

I think it will fail if I'm.honest 

That’s where i am mate.

Expectation levels at Bournemouth/Burnley are a completely different level to being a manager in the gold fish bowl of the Old Firm.

Bbc reporting talks 'at an advanced stage' 

They will look stupid if they don't get him. Not for the first time this season. 

Even if they get him keane has already said transfer kitty not big enough. 

I think it would be a Warburton type appointment - nice passing but not winning enough. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People actually worried about a guy who spent £35m on Ibe and Solanke?!

Correct.

They wont have the money that they previously had, but will need to back the manager.  Can see him spunking loads on has beens and never were’s. They will need to give him a couple of years at least but cant see him hacking the pressure of competing with us.  
Could be an ideal appointment. 

One thing that comes to mind when I think of him and his teams, powderpuff. 

They’ll still continually get bullied off teams that have physicality all over the park. 

He’ll need mega money just to keep squad numbers what they are just now. 

Looking forward to next season already, they might challenge us... in the old firm games that’s about it

43 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Howe plays one style of football. He wouldn't change even when Bournemouth were falling down into relegation. 

He's in for a shock when he plays his first side that put 10 behind the ball and faces the hammer throwers in this league. 

He'll also be under pressure immediately. The deranged hordes expect an instantaneous turnaround next season. They'll not give him time.  

I think he'll cost them a bomb, play better football but drop points in crucial games. 

Yep, already getting the "one hit wonders" pish from that lot at work.

They absolutely believe they are going to canter it next season.

Huge changes all at once.

I suspected Lawwell would go soon.

Lennon was hounded out.

The Chief Scout leaving is bad news for us but has left enough problems that will haunt them for a bit.

To lose their Captain. The Broony !! Is a huge loss whether they like or not. He was the main man. The Alpha male. And a good player. And he actually came out and said he was leaving because of uncertainty over the next coach !!! Wow. 

56 is far more likely than unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yep, already getting the "one hit wonders" pish from that lot at work.

They absolutely believe they are going to canter it next season.

So deluded it's unreal. Going to hit them like a ton of bricks when it doesn't turn around straight away.