them

MisterC

10 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Aberdeen, Hibs and the rest are closer to septic now than in many many years (and farther from Rangers). Would one or two other clubs take their chance next year against a rebuilding septic club?

Sadly, Magic 8-Ball says Don’t Count On It.

We just pretending 2012-2018 didn't happen?

3 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Wimbledon with Dave Bassett went from 4th division to the old first division in about 5 years. Graham Taylor did a similar job at Watford.

Think John Toshack took Swansea City up in consecutive seasons as well though it might have been the old 4th to 1st divisions, Also think they might have been relegated all the way back down in consecutive seasons as well unless my memory is playing tricks on me 😂

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Celtic's prospective new manager Eddie Howe is a "deep thinker" who believes "performance always outweighs the result", says former Bournemouth skipper Tommy Elphick.

😂 😂 

Aye that will go down well with the barracde chuckers

What kind of fuckery is that....performance v result :confused:
the mutants will be beside themselves seeing that.:barrier:

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

We just pretending 2012-2018 didn't happen?

I am talking about on a sporting level. From 2012 until 2018 the closest any of the other clubs got to septic was 9 points, once. Most years septic was winning their empty trophies by well into double digits. This season if Hibs or Aberdeen were worth shit they might have given septic a run for second.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I am talking about on a sporting level. From 2012 until 2018 the closest any of the other clubs got to septic was 9 points, once. Most years septic was winning their empty trophies by well into double digits. This season if Hibs or Aberdeen were worth shit they might have given septic a run for second.

I agree. They may well be runners up next season but if they finished 3rd or 4th I would not be surprised.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Hardly. Their points tally this season would actually normally put you in a title race. We've just been unreal this year.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No worries. Kennedy will make sure he makes a cunt of it. Backstab the cunt to fuck to get the job himself. 

That is exactly what i thought when it said howe was keeping him on.
he was being a petulant cunt with tlb at the end of the last few matches.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree. They may well be runners up next season but if they finished 3rd or 4th I would not be surprised.

No one is challenging them for 2nd next season. They have had a car crash season in their eyes and are still 13 points ahead of 3rd. No cunt stepped up to the plate when we were relegated for 4 seasons despite them having a worse team than now. 

Them finishing 3rd or 4th is 100% impossible.

44 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Celtic's prospective new manager Eddie Howe is a "deep thinker" who believes "performance always outweighs the result", says former Bournemouth skipper Tommy Elphick.

😂 😂 

Aye that will go down well with the barracde chuckers

"Well.... we just have to take it on the chin" 

:django:

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Whoever takes that team is a disaster waiting to happen. It will be mostly an entirely new squad. Instant success is highly unlikely. 

No good manager touches that. Even Rodgers would have stayed clear in the current climate.

They need LB, RB, CB and GK unless they stick with one of the 3 failures 😂

That's before Edouard, Christie and Ajer likely leave as they enter final year. 

No chance they are getting instant success and you can bet the hordes won't like that one bit lol. 

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hope Eddie knows what he’s letting himself in for, Scum have had 2 English managers previously and it didn’t end well for either of them let alone be given any time, John Barnes lasted 8 months and Tony Mowbray lasted 9 months 😂

He might get 10 then by those past ones... 

The only fucking 10 those wean touching bastards will get near.