them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

Howes’ ‘due diligence’ will involve speaking to Rodgers, Mowbray, Barnes etc etc & our very own SG I would’ve thought.  

If indeed he does approach our Stevie for advice then Stevie should tell him that in his experience Rangers fans are very Loyal 

celtic fans Not so Much 😂

From the previous Bournemouth captain...

Sounds a bit like someone we know. :pipe:

"The biggest message we were given was that the performance would always outweigh the result," said the current Huddersfield Town defender. "If the performances were there, the results would follow. 

Seen a snippet of that PLZ Soccer and Peter McGuire was saying the scum will be paying Eddie Howe similar wages to Rodgers about £70k p/w.

Fritzl must be paying for the majority of that if that’s the case as the scum are haemorrhaging money on a daily basis. Think it’s about £500k a week they are losing just now!

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Going to be fucking hilarious if he turns them down

If he joins a deviant club and finds out even Nuremberg Shug surrendered, he will shit his pants.

He still has time to do a Nacho and join our journey.

As a coach/scout.

We welcome the chase.

10 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Howe is a good coach but the conditions to succeed at Bournemouth were perfect for him, he knew the club inside and out, he had a very generous budget and no significant pressure if they underperformed.

I think he’ll get them playing better football and could get more out of some of the players there than Lennon did but I don’t see him as the man you would want in a crisis. We need to make sure like this season we hit the ground running and put pressure on them early on, I feel like Howe will crumble under the pressure if he doesn’t have an easy ride in the first 3-4 months.

I also think he’ll largely want to shop in the English market which is always unpredictable for us and them as you are more often than not having to pay over the odds.

Sorry you're upset mate