Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Question is will they throw him in now like we did with pedro or will they wait until next season. 

Hopefully they do as we beat them in the Scottish cup it will do damage to him right away. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they did throw him in if the new CEO is starting this week too. Need all the time they can get to eventually find out the team is stunned and needs a complete overhaul. Hes got no chance if he waits until the summer.

Dump them out the cup, embarrass them in the league and it's a fantastic start for their new hero :pipe:

I'm not going to pretend Howe isn't a good manager but this article does raise some interesting points. Keeping Bournemouth in the Premier league isn't the epic underdog story it's made out to be when you consider that they outspent most clubs, including Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to do so. Also Bournemouth were guilty of breaking financial fair play rules during Howe's years there, so given that mobs supposed moral outrage at our EBTs will they consider that his success is built on the back of cheating like they try to claim with us? 

44 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

I'm not going to pretend Howe isn't a good manager but this article does raise some interesting points. Keeping Bournemouth in the Premier league isn't the epic underdog story it's made out to be when you consider that they outspent most clubs, including Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to do so. Also Bournemouth were guilty of breaking financial fair play rules during Howe's years there, so given that mobs supposed moral outrage at our EBTs will they consider that his success is built on the back of cheating like they try to claim with us? 

Soup taker Commons :lol:

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

I didn't know Bournemouth was outspending clubs like that. Really does take the tarnish of promotion and keeping them up.

His record as well spending wise fuck me lol. 

Solanke £19m

Ibe £15m

Kelly £13m 

TheFamousPigeon likes this
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Roy Hodgson is to leave Palace in the summer .

Howe being approached to take over in the summer as a replacement.

Hows about that for a kick in the nuts .

I think he's waiting for Southampton to lose 9-0 again, then pick up another job on the south coast. 

Few of the things stick out to me about Howe if he takes the job:

• Plan B is to do Plan A better - Attack on the front foot style even if it means losing goals
  • Quiet family man how would he cope in the Glasgow goldfish bowl with the pressure
  • This seems like the last roll of the dice for him of managing at 'top level' and a very risky one 

The job just doesn't suit his character imo

MDYT2 and TheFamousPigeon like this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.