them

MisterC

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The scum board have leaked contiuessly to favourable journalists and the agreed a deal in principle wasn't just made up. 

Clearly the fact they are insisting the current coaches remain and Howe's choice for DOF are causing huge issues 

I think he might still end up at celtic but that tonight from his team was a come and get me plea if ever I saw one. 

Is it bravado,coz of course he would join up ,Or just plain stupidity hedging their bets on a manager that was always going to be looking at other options .

Looks very likely that the Parody SSB Twitter feed was pretty close after all ,But even while the MSM up here were reporting it as it was a virtual certainty he was signing on the line the bookies odds were a lot more generous than normal for that type of situation ,Roy Keanes odds were shorter before he told them to bolt .

Former Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe is not close to joining any club and will not return to management until the summer at the earliest despite interest from celtic, according to the 43-year-old Englishman's agent. (Sky Sports)

40 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I genuinely think he's using them now to generate interest down south. The absolute scenes if this all falls through. Comedy gold 🤣 

If he does end up there I agree he'll be struggling. For all the he took Bournemouth up chat he didn't half get backed financially to do it. On top of that he's a plan A type manager. He wouldn't change even when Bournemouth were sliding down the table. 

Could be, if that’s the case .Hope he strings them long enough for it to drag into the Summer 😀

Even if he ends up there, every day he delays starting is beneficial to us, especially with the Euros already taking up time. Ideal situation would be him trailing them along for a month or two then taking a job elsewhere. Then you would have someone like Keane, Kennedy or Clarke trying to turn a leaky tanker around with no time to do it. 

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m sure they’ll just dust down The Greatest Banners In The World if that’s the case mate 😂

Just like a few season's ago when they stated the place was actually full and the supporters were just dressed up as seats.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Do wonder why celtic are so insistent on picking / keeping the support staff for their manager. Not like Strachan and Big JK have been a resounding success. 

Imagine the conversation with prospective managers trying to sell them these two lol. 

No manager worth their salt wants to come into a job without people they trust. 

Lennon only agreed to it because he would have done anything to be given the scum job permanent. 

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lucien Favre latest to be linked with them. 😅

Still convinced it will be Clarke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6934576/celtic-favre-charge-saudi-arabian-al-hilal/amp/

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

The media are literally throwing any name out there now......strange that the sun were the first with the exclusive that the Howe deal was done last weekend.....almost a week later its another name:lol:

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Do wonder why celtic are so insistent on picking / keeping the support staff for their manager. Not like Strachan and Big JK have been a resounding success. 

Its so bizarre, if true. Kennedy is living off his success as assistant under Rodgers but they must know themeselves that success is tainted or they surely wouldn't want the master mind away?