Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Roy Hodgson is to leave Palace in the summer .

Howe being approached to take over in the summer as a replacement.

Hows about that for a kick in the nuts .

Howe going to them has always been questionable, because other that the Sun saying he was their preferred choice there hasn’t really been anything concrete.  If he was sold on the idea he would have signed up by now I think.  It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest If he doesn’t and picks up something else in England.  

2 hours ago, left winger said:

I think he's waiting for Southampton to lose 9-0 again, then pick up another job on the south coast. 

Makes sense .Looks of an age where he will have kids at school .

Moving them 500miles is a risk .And living 500miles away isn’t a 4hr drive down the road like our own manager does .

Crystal Palace also very appealing .Croydon is about 90mins away .Closer to home than any of the other London clubs .

Have read the sun's article I don't think it's as much of a cert as people think about howe getting the job. 

One of his demands are Richard Hughes joins him and that has apparently complicated matters 👍 

Apparently neither party are wanting to rush negotiations. 

My own opinion howe is a very good coach but is he worth going all in for if it means putting your original re structure plans in the bin. 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Have read the sun's article I don't think it's as much of a cert as people think about howe getting the job. 

One of his demands are Richard Hughes joins him and that has apparently complicated matters 👍 

Apparently neither party are wanting to rush negotiations. 

My own opinion howe is a very good coach but is he worth going all in for if it means putting your original re structure plans in the bin. 

I'm positive Hughes is one of us.

hammer93 and KingKirk like this
3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I'm positive Hughes is one of us.

Nah he's not. Seen something the other day about him saying it felt weird scoring for Portsmouth against them because he was a big fan.

RFC55 likes this
23 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Funny if the polis came round . Had a look at it , all took pictures and posed with it and then drove off and left it on the lamppost 

Weren't there polis charging tarriers for trying to take down flags that weekend? :lol: sure they got left up too

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.