Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

9 year they ruled the roost and even though the refs went out to get them they were just so good the cheating couldn't stop them.

Now though the refs have done them along with us who discussed this at the blacky street orange Hall Monday meeting 

Bluekev and scottyscott1963 like this
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Can someone explain to me how Clarke's name keeps getting mentioned?

Couldn't the sfa sue him for breaking a contract in the middle of a World Cup campaign and Euros no less? Or sue celtic for poaching a coach under contract?

I suppose Rodgers did it so it must be legal. Pretty fucking scummy all the same.

Happens all the time. Spain manager got sacked days before the WC after his Real Madrid contract got announced. I've said for a long time that Clarke will be their next manager. Howe may have even used them to get his name back out for next season. Seem Palace may want him. No way he'll turn down London.

8 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Happens all the time. Spain manager got sacked days before the WC after his Real Madrid contract got announced. I've said for a long time that Clarke will be their next manager. Howe may have even used them to get his name back out for next season. Seem Palace may want him. No way he'll turn down London.

i agree with the clarke thing we will get humped at the euros and the world cup has nearly gone after 3 games  so it will be a good get out for clarke

Dunno if anyone else is the same but I actually hate Kennedy more than I did Lemon, there was a pantomime villain role with lemon where you came to expect him being a cunt but he gave it out as much as we gave him it tight. Probably a character the game needs at times for a bit of entertainment value and to fuel the hate but with Kennedy he’s just an utterly smug bastard I can’t stand at all.:pipe:

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Dunno if anyone else is the same but I actually hate Kennedy more than I did Lemon, there was a pantomime villain role with lemon where you came to expect him being a cunt but he gave it out as much as we gave him it tight. Probably a character the game needs at times for a bit of entertainment value and to fuel the hate but with Kennedy he’s just an utterly smug bastard I can’t stand at all.:pipe:

An upbringing in victimhood 

Ra sellik wiy

There is so many extreme forms of vernacular to describe them, I like silly, it is a wee pointless word that describes a wee club that got a leg up for eight and a half years. 

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Them giving Kennedy the job will be like when they gave Burns the job. Ticks all the sevconian boxes this time around but nowhere near capable of turning them into a team that will challenge us.

Burns was popular with scum fans Kennedy isn’t and even they are asking why he’s outlived 3 managers.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Dae it cause our only tactic against the champions is to target a CB playing RB. 

This is the cellic a grew up with, masonic conspiracies and victim hood, it’s good to see it back

No doubt.  Normal service has quite rightly, been resumed.

12 hours ago, CR3 said:

Yep having met him .There is no bigger smug cunt than this guy 

He belongs there .He won’t get a gig anywhere else ,without having the usual tarrier link 

CR3, Bluekev and scottyscott1963 like this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.