Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I got a bit carried away mate and ordered £400 worth for our title celebrations and was going to let them off as soon as title was confirmed but unfortunately for me I never received them in time for The Manky Mob dropping points to Dundee Utd which for me rubber stamped our title win so decided to keep them for Trophy Day instead, I know fuck all about fireworks tbh and just bought what looked good on the wee promo video, Is 19 Cakes/Barrages any good 😂

Aye that should be a decent amount :UK:

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Aye that should be a decent amount :UK:

Canny mind who it was but somebody from on here recommended the company I bought them from and said they normally throw in a few freebies as well but no even checked, Just got 3 big fuck off boxes just waiting to be opened on Trophy Day 😂

TEFTONG likes this
36 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fuck them, Classless cunts and if they think that’s fireworks then wait until Trophy Day, Cunts will be hiding under their pish stained beds when The Real Firework Displays take place all over West of Scotland and no doubt further afield.

I hope that guy whose dog ate his hamster/gerbil/rodent/griffiths, hasn’t replaced it yet.

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

Don't know what is the most disgusting part, the wee fanny's letting them off or the fact this got 2,500 likes :ang: vile scum :wanker:

Yeah saw that, two and a half k like minded scum. Doesn’t look as if the phiggery management had any plans to challenge them either.

thebluedoo likes this

Just when I didn’t think I could hate they wean shagging cunts anymore I decided to have a look on Twitter and the MAJORITY of their fans are happy and buzzing about they wee 14 year old virgins letting off fire works.

Absolute scum to a man that support!

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just when I didn’t think I could hate they wean shagging cunts anymore I decided to have a look on Twitter and the MAJORITY of their fans are happy and buzzing about they wee 14 year old virgins letting off fire works.

Club are steeped in vile traditions and scandal. 

Child abuse is just the top of the iceberg with those cunts 

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They won't be virgins mate, their da or father O'shagnasty will have taken care of that.

TEFTONG and B1872 like this
1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They won't do silence for our armed forces/veterans. Refuse to display poppies and now can't show any decency or respect when a royal passes away. 

Honestly bunch of scumbags 

And they get upset when they are told to go home .If they don’t like it here why the fuck live here . 

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.