Jump to content

Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If he really wants the job then I am confused with regard to his current behaviour. He seems to be going all out to rile Rangers up ahead of the Cup tie, what with sticking his very big nose into the Rangers players disciplinary process, and now the comments following his team finally getting a half decent result against a very poor Livi side that seems to have found their true level again after the initial bounce under Martindale.

One does not have to be a genius to guess at what the topic of conversation will be at Auchinhowie leading up to next weeks game.

Hoping that we just keep our head down , let them make all the noise and turn up and play our game on the day . We show up at anywhere near our best and we beat them .
 

Only thing I’m slightly worried about just now is our players get too riled by the comments and everything which has gone on last few weeks  but I’m sure Gerrard will have a plan in place to make sure motivation is just right on the day.
 

I would maybe imagine Kennedy is trying to get that reaction from our players but then I wonder if the dour- faced cunts even has the brains for those sort of mind games and probably is just genuinely that deluded. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww com one guys, can we no just give them a break. After all it was only the childish antics of a couple of wee kids....They don't know any better.

 

But lets be honest there was no hope they were going to observe the minutes silence, same for next weekend as well. Can just imagine all the manky wankers booing at their own TVs on their piss stained couches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Aww com one guys, can we no just give them a break. After all it was only the childish antics of a couple of wee kids....They don't know any better.

 

But lets be honest there was no hope they were going to observe the minutes silence, same for next weekend as well. Can just imagine all the manky wankers booing at their own TVs on their piss stained couches.

Be some laugh if the actions of some wee adolescent fannies irked the wrong people so much that MSM actually started reporting with vigour The Real Atrocities attributed to that Rancid Club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Be some laugh if the actions of some wee adolescent fannies irked the wrong people so much that MSM actually started reporting with vigour The Real Atrocities attributed to that Rancid Club.

Broadly agree but the more they are confronted with facts the greater their sense of being victims grows. No winning with pond life like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Broadly agree but the more they are confronted with facts the greater their sense of being victims grows. No winning with pond life like that.

Watched SSN this morning and they actually reported that celtic had declined to comment on the disruption to the minutes silence, Was actually surprised they showed the incident never mind ask Scum fc for comment and that’s what got me thinking Just Maybe the tides turning as to the media’s love in with the unwashed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Be some laugh if the actions of some wee adolescent fannies irked the wrong people so much that MSM actually started reporting with vigour The Real Atrocities attributed to that Rancid Club.

You'd think they'd be keeping themselves out of the spot light considering the 3 part programme that was aired a few weeks ago.

 

But it just goes to show how much they think they can get away with and being honest the bar has been set pretty fucking high. SFA, SPFL and the government have failed to sort shit that they have been doing for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

I remember mjalby spouting the same pish in the papers leading up to an old firm game at Ibrox after we had already won the league in April FFS. 

Saying they were a better team than us.

We pumped them 4-0 :lol:

I'd take that in the upcoming Scottish cup game tbh.

The tarriers are world champions at winning games before they play us and ending up getting skelped.

Fat Hartson done it before the cup semi final and I remember that fenian mongo McAvennie saying it’ll be anything celtic want it to be before they drew 0-0 to one of the worst Rangers teams in history.

I actually fancy is to skelp them now as Gerrard will be aware if they comments and he’ll make the players aware of them also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B1872 said:

The tarriers are world champions at winning games before they play us and ending up getting skelped.

Fat Hartson done it before the cup semi final and I remember that fenian mongo McAvennie saying it’ll be anything celtic want it to be before they drew 0-0 to one of the worst Rangers teams in history.

I actually fancy is to skelp them now as Gerrard will be aware if they comments and he’ll make the players aware of them also.

They are universal champions at victimhood..........multiple domestic trophies in a row.........one title for us and all the refs/sfa/spfl are suddenly all Mason's :lol:

BouncyBluenose87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...