them

MisterC

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

You genuinely could not write this season.

Imagine you go back to 2012 and tell yourself that we had Steven Gerrard as manager, we stopped 10 in a row by 20 points in march, got lennon the sack, ceo to fuck, the carry on with dubai, the sharks at parkhead and now lennon pished

What a fucking year lads 👏👏

And hopefully there's more to come with Howe leading them along till the summer then opting for Palace. 

:sadface:

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Is he still staying in Scotland?  If so, are you allowed to cross the border for a piss up and then return back?

Saying that, it was maybe a reaction to the vaccine jag when he’s been out jogging, no cunt goes to the pub in that gear. 

Most of the voices sound Irish/NI in those videos to me, apart from Lennon’s fancy boy who’s trying to fire into him!!

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No sympathy for Lennon in the slightest. Cunt deserves all he gets. Absolute horrible bastard of the highest order. 

That said, social media is a dreadful thing. Can’t even go out and get pished without some cunt putting it on Twitter. Worst thing that’s ever happened to society, makes idiots think their opinion matters. 

I really hate Lennon and did laugh at the state of him lol

But say the same ppl will film things thinking it’s funny .

A woman filmed my nephew staggering home in a quiet estate during lockdown he was upset as his dad was struggling in hospital with Covid .

He was 1 step forward 3 back totally minging after leaving his brothers house.

He was ffn raging when he was told by a pal who stays beside him he told her to get it to f off the estates Facebook or he wud find her 😂😂😂

It was removed within min of the threat 😂😂😂