them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Probably gutted he didn't think of traveling across the border first.

"If you go out and let your hair down, let yourself have a couple of drinks and enjoy yourself - you're allowed to do it, it's your own free time.

Are you 100% on that Barry?

11 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

The list gets longer ffs, 55 has ended Lawwell, TLB, Broonaldo, Terry Munro and now Just us Tim’s as well, Wee bit sad we’ll no get to see the bold Frances again mind 😂

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The list gets longer ffs, 55 has ended Lawwell, TLB, Broonaldo, Terry Munro and now Just us Tim’s as well, Wee bit sad we’ll no get to see the bold Frances again mind 😂

Was there no a mad tranny as well? Caitlin G or something his name was? 😂

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Fucking surprise surprise!! One of my heroes growing up as well but some of the shit he comes out with is frightening.

Edouard is worth about £40 million and we should take £7.5-£10 million or something ridiculous for Morelos even though we knocked back £16 million. 😳

Arsehole of a man at times!

He has said he has full respect for Lennon and always had when the final whistle went.  A guy that wanted us killed and titles taken as a minimum.  

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He has said he has full respect for Lennon and always had when the final whistle went.  A guy that wanted us killed and titles taken as a minimum.  

Aye and called us orange bastards!

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Add just us Tim’s to the thread title 😂😂

Only kidding ,but I do have a sense of loss similar to When other comedy classics have come to an end 😂

They’ve claimed to have held their own investigation and its cost him his job, am I heating that?! 😂😂

I don’t think it was said in a bad way and he shouldn’t lose his job but they’ve just claimed responsibility