Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

If he had shown any signs of alcoholism or mental health issues before this video appeared then they may have a point but since niether were mentioned before or immediately after his sacking then I would think, this is a guy who's went for a drink, realised he is out a job and those who shielded his behaviours and were loving him have abandoned him and demanded his removal, how sad, but not mental illness. By the way as someone else said earlier this is going to be a familiar sight all over the country in the next 6 months 🤔

2 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

I really hate Lennon and did laugh at the state of him lol

But say the same ppl will film things thinking it’s funny .

A woman filmed my nephew staggering home in a quiet estate during lockdown he was upset as his dad was struggling in hospital with Covid .

He was 1 step forward 3 back totally minging after leaving his brothers house.

He was ffn raging when he was told by a pal who stays beside him he told her to get it to f off the estates Facebook or he wud find her 😂😂😂

It was removed within min of the threat 😂😂😂

Threatening women, Lennon does that aswell.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Essential travel?

Sturgeon will definitely comment on this, I mean she doesn’t want people bringing the English virus back to Scotland.

Your allowed to travel for work reasons .

The metro centre has a new Burger King opening .He might have been down for an interview .

eejay the dj and Bad Robot like this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.