them

MisterC

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I think that’s in Gerrard DNA (push and improve) regardless of how celtic or any other competitor are doing (and quite rightly so).
What I’m saying is that celtic do not have the same level of finance available to them as in previous years unless Desmond personally bankrolls it which in the current climate is far from a given. They have a £6mill deferred tax liability from last year, still run a massive wage bill and devalued assets who’s contracts are running down in an already deflated financial marker (due to covid). They will react but given their basic need to rebuild from boardroom to boot room in my opinion I don’t think they can add the sufficient quality required to complete in  the upcoming season...

Another great post Rob .And 100% spot on 

18 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Lustig shat it everytime he came up against Kent but aye he would never have let this happen.

Biscuit hips was a traitor bastard and had threats sent to his family but aye he would never let this happen.

Dembele couldn't get away quicker but aye he would never let this happen.

14 hours ago, Amokachi said:

They went in big when they got him.  
They could go all out again & get a top manager in.  
However, we are where we are now & must strengthen & turn the screw.  
Be ready for whoever & whatever they throw at us next season.  

Tbf all I'm hearing is internal struggles at the paedo dome any new manger MUST keep Kennedy and Strachan etc. Reason Brenda left is they wouldnt buy the players he wanted to turn the screw (james justin and tim castagne) to name 2. He quickly realised the limit of the paedo ambition and left for somewhere with ambition. 

Jessie Marche will likely move  to Leipzig from Salzburg If Naglesmann moves to Bayern and tbh he is the only name they have been linked with that i think would do a good job. 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Did Dominic McKay show up to his first day of work wearing a blue suit and a blue tie?

Lovely 😀

I'm sure this would have been pointed out to him.

We dont werr that here Dom 

Mr McKay to you...

Aye whitever.. black suit an sellik tie ok 

I'd bet  he showed up in above attire today.

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

I'm sure this would have been pointed out to him.

We dont werr that here Dom 

Mr McKay to you...

Aye whitever.. black suit an sellik tie ok 

I'd bet  he showed up in above attire today.

I thought the picture in the papers was from this morning, no?

6 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

For a second I actually wondered if they’d get Mourinho, as no EPL side will touch him now...

Then I remember the biscuit tin mentality they have and realise it’ll probably be Kennedy

I’d actually like it to be him if only to see his face when he arrives at somewhere like Cowdenbeath for a cup tie 😂

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Canny wait for the next game against them, that result yesterday will have broken them mentally because they’re throwing everything they can at us without landing one punch

If we get an early goal again I really, really believe it’ll finally be the rout we deserve over them

Me too, we’ve got them exact where we want them. 
Dunno about a rout but I really hope we play some great football against them, score some nice goals then thank them sincerely for their efforts this season.  

7 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Me too, we’ve got them exact where we want them. 
Dunno about a rout but I really hope we play some great football against them, score some nice goals then thank them sincerely for their efforts this season.  

Completely agree. We will play some great football against them and beat them again. The rout is top of the nice to have list but I shall be content with just another victory.