them

MisterC

14 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

All 3 are players that benefited hugely from playing against weaker rangers sides. 

Even if they were still in the scum sqaud yesterday I'd still be expecting us to win. 

Kent terrorised lustig, Aribo and Patterson would overload Tierney and Dembele never faced anything in these games like the backline we have now. 

To be fair tierney is about 4 times the players laxalt and taylor are. 

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I really really want someone to go through brown and Griffiths in the next game just to remind them the banter years are over and Rangers are top dog!! Send them to Aberdeen with their tales between their legs

Was hoping for that at the weekend but we still score 0 on the dark arts of the game .We just know ,they would have been winding up our players ,if it had been other way around 

Hopefully we give it to them next game at Ibrox 

16 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

For a second I actually wondered if they’d get Mourinho, as no EPL side will touch him now...

Then I remember the biscuit tin mentality they have and realise it’ll probably be Kennedy

They have still never forgiven him for Seville as quite rightly a classy Porto team kept going down injured when kicked by O'Neil's thugs. But them being them deemed it as diving so I don't see him signing for them.

55 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m quite happy with our players not really stooping to their level. We’re just a much better football team, don’t need to resort to fly digs and snide elbows. The way Kent and Aribo skinned Brown and Laxalt does much more damage than leathering someone. 

Fair enough mate, but I'm sure you would have enjoyed seeing Brown being sent off :pipe:

Mohamed, Duffy, Kenny and Laxalt are going back to their parent clubs. French Eddie will be gone, Brown and probably thumb too. So they now need a new GK, a RB, a CB, at least 1 centre midfielder, 2 strikers and a winger. And all that surrounded mostly by deadwood. The only positive they can take out of this season is that Welsh boy. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m quite happy with our players not really stooping to their level. We’re just a much better football team, don’t need to resort to fly digs and snide elbows. The way Kent and Aribo skinned Brown and Laxalt does much more damage than leathering someone. 

Yep, Kent & Kamara etc  turning broon inside out a few times is far more enjoyable & productive than getting involved in the snidey stuff that they cunts excel in.  

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

When Gerrard arrived we had a lot of deadwood to cut. Now they have.

We were largely content with incremental improvement year on year. They wont be.

We will sell one or two of our top players this summer if our valuation is met. They will have a fire sale.

Ibrox has been freshened up. The meccano set is crumbling around their ears.

Our legal battles are largely over. Theirs are just beginning.

I could go on and on but the bottom line is that they are fucked and I am loving it.

image.gif.53171b6e733e5b1463cda4a10588895c.gif

1 hour ago, demise said:

Mohamed, Duffy, Kenny and Laxalt are going back to their parent clubs. French Eddie will be gone, Brown and probably thumb too. So they now need a new GK, a RB, a CB, at least 1 centre midfielder, 2 strikers and a winger. And all that surrounded mostly by deadwood. The only positive they can take out of this season is that Welsh boy. 

And some of them won’t want to shift either .Because if the money they are on .It isn’t easy to move players on ,just like that .They are fucked 🤣