them

MisterC

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Hasnt he played like one game?

Just had a look. Started 2 - hooked at half time in both. On as a sub twice - once for a minute. But I suppose when your manager threatens to resign, then gets binned, because you’ve been signed what do you expect? 

19 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Who ever gets the tim job has some amount of work on their hands. Their team next year will be a shell of this years, I actually hope they think that they don't need much to catch us. Would be a rude awakening next year.

I want to see them in a real fight for 3rd or 4th next year

16 minutes ago, left winger said:

Just had a look. Started 2 - hooked at half time in both. On as a sub twice - once for a minute. But I suppose when your manager threatens to resign, then gets binned, because you’ve been signed what do you expect? 

That’s fantastic :lol: 

21 hours ago, demise said:

Mohamed, Duffy, Kenny and Laxalt are going back to their parent clubs. French Eddie will be gone, Brown and probably thumb too. So they now need a new GK, a RB, a CB, at least 1 centre midfielder, 2 strikers and a winger. And all that surrounded mostly by deadwood. The only positive they can take out of this season is that Welsh boy. 

They're in a right fuckin mess if that is the only positive from this season.
Son of Anton :excited: fuckin Rogan,and actually looks like him with his big fenian face.
This clown shoe will murder,kill or maim some poor cunt and when he does get a game he will be responsible for a load of penalties and og's.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

So he's played just over a game in total :lol: 

21 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And some of them won’t want to shift either .Because if the money they are on .It isn’t easy to move players on ,just like that .They are fucked 🤣

at least they've got N'tcham heading back from his loan :)

14 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Well there’s a surprise, TLB has sobered up enough to make his debut as a pundit on Sky’s midweek Gillette soccer special, Scraping the fucking barrel now ffs.

looked like methadone mick going for his job interview at the cooncil. :mutley:

16 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

He's playing in an absolute disaster of a defence. Look at how different Tav is with decent players next to him. He's not some world beater but he's a decent prospect.

I don't think he's any better than David Bates was at that age. 

Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

Gerrard's Blue and White Army will eat him up and spit him out for dinner. We're not the same lacking confidence Rangers he gloatingly waved cheerio to some years back.

If he gets it: I'm sure you'll see the likes of Declan Gallagher, Kevin Nisbet, and David Marshall following him there. Nothing we can't handle (though I'd actually like us to bring in Nisbet). He'd be an upgrade on Lennon but still far, far short of us. 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

If he gets it: I'm sure you'll see the likes of Declan Gallagher, Kevin Nisbet, and David Marshall following him there. Nothing we can't handle (though I'd actually like us to bring in Nisbet). He'd be an upgrade on Lennon but still far, far short of us. 

That's an 'us' that will also be flying with confidence as Champions and hopefully also strengthen this summer in key places...

:django:

5 hours ago, left winger said:

Thought he was a 15m plus player 😂

46 minutes ago, tm91 said:

They don't have the money to do this again. Back in 2016 they increased their wage budget by £16m or something daft. Even with all the sales they've made they don't have the financial manoeuvrability this time. They're where we were in the latter years of Murray's reign - wage budgets pushed to the max and reliant on european income (or big sales) to turn a profit.

They have also in the past had a player they could sell for decent money without affecting the overall team drastically.

Now they are in a position where the only players really worth anything have 1 year left ,making them less valuable and they ideally are the base of a team to build around .

They effectively need to build from scratch ,Getting 8 to 10 players in of a decent standard is very expensive and not all transfers work out .

They don’t even have a manager in place planning for the summer picking up the bargains or getting in front of the queue for the few affordable players that would be good enough .

It’s a fucking shame so it is 😂😂

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

They don't have the money to do this again. Back in 2016 they increased their wage budget by £16m or something daft. Even with all the sales they've made they don't have the financial manoeuvrability this time. They're where we were in the latter years of Murray's reign - wage budgets pushed to the max and reliant on european income (or big sales) to turn a profit.

Sounds fabulous.  
Hope you’re right. 

54 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They have also in the past had a player they could sell for decent money without affecting the overall team drastically.

Now they are in a position where the only players really worth anything have 1 year left ,making them less valuable and they ideally are the base of a team to build around .

They effectively need to build from scratch ,Getting 8 to 10 players in of a decent standard is very expensive and not all transfers work out .

They don’t even have a manager in place planning for the summer picking up the bargains or getting in front of the queue for the few affordable players that would be good enough .

It’s a fucking shame so it is 😂😂

The funniest part about all this mate is the taigs genuinely belive they will get this all done in one summer. New manager, new sqaud etc.