Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The irony of Leicester reaching the FA Cup final today should not be lost either.....Rodgers was seen as the messiah who would land the ten for them.....he fed them the bullshit that he was a boyhood fan and how they bought it.....the truth was that he used them as a platform back into the Premier league.....First chance he got he was away and there ended their quest for 10....poetic justice mefinks :lol:

They went in big when they got him.  
They could go all out again & get a top manager in.  
However, we are where we are now & must strengthen & turn the screw.  
Be ready for whoever & whatever they throw at us next season.  

32 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

They went big with money in the bank and guaranteed CL income, I agree we should always strengthen from a position of power but I honestly don’t think they will have anywhere near the available finance to go ‘all out’ or anywhere near it...  

magic8ball and Bluekev like this
2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The irony of Leicester reaching the FA Cup final today should not be lost either.....Rodgers was seen as the messiah who would land the ten for them.....he fed them the bullshit that he was a boyhood fan and how they bought it.....the truth was that he used them as a platform back into the Premier league.....First chance he got he was away and there ended their quest for 10....poetic justice mefinks :lol:

It’ll be the exact same thing if they get Howe. 

If he ends up there then it’s a stopgap until a Premier League job comes up again and then he’ll be off too.

hammer93 and magic8ball like this
1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

They went big with money in the bank and guaranteed CL income, I agree we should always strengthen from a position of power but I honestly don’t think they will have anywhere near the available finance to go ‘all out’ or anywhere near it...  

We are hurting them & directly impacting on their model.  
I’d expect them to react accordingly.  
We push on & keep improving.  

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I think that’s in Gerrard DNA (push and improve) regardless of how celtic or any other competitor are doing (and quite rightly so).
What I’m saying is that celtic do not have the same level of finance available to them as in previous years unless Desmond personally bankrolls it which in the current climate is far from a given. They have a £6mill deferred tax liability from last year, still run a massive wage bill and devalued assets who’s contracts are running down in an already deflated financial marker (due to covid). They will react but given their basic need to rebuild from boardroom to boot room in my opinion I don’t think they can add the sufficient quality required to complete in  the upcoming season...

Another great post Rob .And 100% spot on 

Robmc1 likes this
18 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Lustig shat it everytime he came up against Kent but aye he would never have let this happen.

Biscuit hips was a traitor bastard and had threats sent to his family but aye he would never let this happen.

Dembele couldn't get away quicker but aye he would never let this happen.

MacBoyd likes this
14 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Tbf all I'm hearing is internal struggles at the paedo dome any new manger MUST keep Kennedy and Strachan etc. Reason Brenda left is they wouldnt buy the players he wanted to turn the screw (james justin and tim castagne) to name 2. He quickly realised the limit of the paedo ambition and left for somewhere with ambition. 

Jessie Marche will likely move  to Leipzig from Salzburg If Naglesmann moves to Bayern and tbh he is the only name they have been linked with that i think would do a good job. 

Amokachi likes this