Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Did Dominic McKay show up to his first day of work wearing a blue suit and a blue tie?

Lovely 😀

I'm sure this would have been pointed out to him.

We dont werr that here Dom 

Mr McKay to you...

Aye whitever.. black suit an sellik tie ok 

I'd bet  he showed up in above attire today.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

I'm sure this would have been pointed out to him.

We dont werr that here Dom 

Mr McKay to you...

Aye whitever.. black suit an sellik tie ok 

I'd bet  he showed up in above attire today.

I thought the picture in the papers was from this morning, no?

6 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

For a second I actually wondered if they’d get Mourinho, as no EPL side will touch him now...

Then I remember the biscuit tin mentality they have and realise it’ll probably be Kennedy

I’d actually like it to be him if only to see his face when he arrives at somewhere like Cowdenbeath for a cup tie 😂

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Canny wait for the next game against them, that result yesterday will have broken them mentally because they’re throwing everything they can at us without landing one punch

If we get an early goal again I really, really believe it’ll finally be the rout we deserve over them

Me too, we’ve got them exact where we want them. 
Dunno about a rout but I really hope we play some great football against them, score some nice goals then thank them sincerely for their efforts this season.  

GersInCanada and Kaydubya11 like this
7 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Me too, we’ve got them exact where we want them. 
Dunno about a rout but I really hope we play some great football against them, score some nice goals then thank them sincerely for their efforts this season.  

Completely agree. We will play some great football against them and beat them again. The rout is top of the nice to have list but I shall be content with just another victory.

Amokachi likes this
14 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

All 3 are players that benefited hugely from playing against weaker rangers sides. 

Even if they were still in the scum sqaud yesterday I'd still be expecting us to win. 

Kent terrorised lustig, Aribo and Patterson would overload Tierney and Dembele never faced anything in these games like the backline we have now. 

To be fair tierney is about 4 times the players laxalt and taylor are.