them

MisterC

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Blond tart on Sky Sports from “A celtic State Of Mind” (I’m going for “Demented”) as part of their build up to Sunday.

Plugging some fenian podcast but the daft bitch is giving it “no such thing a dead rubber game in the Glasgow derby” pish.

Who are they trying to convince?

Seen it . 

the inferiority and insecurity ripping right out of her 

“this team isn’t as good as Rodgers , they haven’t won a treble etc etc” 

fuck Rodgers ,his achievements ,  his team and your sordid club . We have 55 and we are going for more . 

21 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Seen it . 

the inferiority and insecurity ripping right out of her 

“this team isn’t as good as Rodgers , they haven’t won a treble etc etc” 

fuck Rodgers ,his achievements ,  his team and your sordid club . We have 55 and we are going for more . 

Rodgers team wasn’t up against a team that had won the league 8 3/4 times in a row with all the stability and a few years of CL cash behind it .

They're hurting big time. A guy I work with has been coming out with all sorts of ludicrous shit the last couple of weeks.

Yesterday's shite was him telling me that Gerrard's rebuild was a failure and that celtic will show us that a rebuild can be done in a year. We'll forget the whole third of their budget thing which included shite like Pena and Herrera that would never play for us again. Also getting into the EL group stages the first time round wasn't that impressive:lol:

These last 10 years, especially the last four have given them crazily unrealistic expectations and it's starting to make me think they're going to be in for a few rocky years if they expect this kind of stuff from a new manager straight away!

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

They're hurting big time. A guy I work with has been coming out with all sorts of ludicrous shit the last couple of weeks.

Yesterday's shite was him telling me that Gerrard's rebuild was a failure and that celtic will show us that a rebuild can be done in a year. We'll forget the whole third of their budget thing which included shite like Pena and Herrera that would never play for us again. Also getting into the EL group stages the first time round wasn't that impressive:lol:

These last 10 years, especially the last four have given them crazily unrealistic expectations and it's starting to make me think they're going to be in for a few rocky years if they expect this kind of stuff from a new manager straight away!

The delusion in them is unreal. They genuinely belive they can assemble a new sqaud in the summer and come out flying. 

The reality is going to hit them like a ton of bricks.