them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? There was a baby sleeping in the house. 

I think Lawell is a total cunt, but I don't think a petrol bombing is "fully deserved" because I'm not a lunatic.

Some are able to detach the work related actions of a rivals staff member from their personal life and family members.

Clearly not the case here :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think Lawell is a total cunt, but I don't think a petrol bombing is "fully deserved" because I'm not a lunatic.

i did not wish death on his child. only more destruction of his property and his life made as miserable as possible.

i think that is fair considering the countless lives that were ruined by in his inability to do the right thing and his decades of silence.

what the fuck is wrong with you that you take from my message that i want children harmed. lunatic.

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

i did not wish death on his child. only more destruction of his property and his life made as miserable as possible.

i think that is fair considering the countless lives that were ruined by in his inability to do the right thing and his decades of silence.

what the fuck is wrong with you that you take from my message that i want children harmed. lunatic.

:duffy:

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Whoever did it needs locked up but again we have certain members of the press willing to try and set an agenda, it’s irresponsible, who exactly is he accusing of being sectarian, the scum or us.

2 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Mate, you're an idiot. I'm not wasting my day doing this.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Whoever did it needs locked up but again we have certain members of the press willing to try and set an agenda, it’s irresponsible, who exactly is he accusing of being sectarian, the scum or us.

What?

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Mate, you're an idiot. I'm not wasting my day doing this.

no your an idiot. you suggested i was willing children to be harmed when i said nothing of the sort.

the man covered up the rape and abuse of children for numerous decades. many live broken lives and many probably took their own lives.

waste your day any way you want but dont hit me with that shite. i never mentioned kids or any harm towards them. just sitrring shite to suit your point