them

MisterC

27 minutes ago, Almacger said:

In the article on the Sky Sports website this really concerns me.  Why ask for this information now and over halfway through the season?  Surely to fuck this was all in place for the start of the season.  What happens if clubs are deemed not to be meeting the requirements and can’t meet them now?

’Among a lengthy list of information requested, clubs are being asked to send the JRG plans of the home, away and referee's changing rooms for match days.

Top Scottish clubs asked to review protocols

That includes the dimensions of each room, the position of each changing station, the position and size of screens and dividers, the position of doors and the position of ventilating windows.

Clubs have also been asked to provide the dimensions of other rooms used by players and coaches - including meeting spaces - and for stadiums using showers, clubs need to include the dimensions of the shower room, the position of shower heads, the position of drains and the position of doors and windows.’

They send in the players one at a time, simple! ;) 

37 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I mind trying it at a festival when I was a wee guy and I had to lie down in some random cunts tent for 10-15 minutes because I thought I was gonna pass out from dizziness :lol:

Its fucking bogging, I don’t know how anyone could enjoy that

I have five brothers and they have all been doing snuff for over 40 years. I don’t seen them often but when I do see one of them I always ask if they stopped doing the stuff, and I always get a sheepish No.

18 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

Could this be the other way round? And what the jrg is after is documented evidence, that I can't believe they don't already have, that that little bastard is talking shite

I've got a feeling the government have asked for the information because the SFA refused to do an investigation. The JRG will need to comply to the governments request

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hope someone has started a video with a collection of Duffys best moments this season, we can’t forget the part he’s played in this glorious season 

He played his part in a great free kick.for the first.

For me that's an assist 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hope someone has started a video with a collection of Duffys best moments this season, we can’t forget the part he’s played in this glorious season 

With the sound from the there’s only on Shane Duffy playing over the video.