them

MisterC

27 minutes ago, Graham said:

See the thing that fucking gets me. Is the self entitlement they've got from winning leagues and trophies when we've not been there. They still just expect to win just for taking part and when they don't they throw the toys out the pram. 11 trophies and 30 odd cup wins in a row and they actually riot outside their own stadium when they get out put of one - during a pandemic to boot. It was always going to end sometime and that was a catalyst for the events that unfolded after. Spoiled fucking brats and they deserve every fucking ounce of pain they are getting this season.

Get it right fucking up everyone of them.

How quickly they forgot the humiliation of their European campaigns.

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Neil Lennon has my full support at what must be a very difficult time.

What I don't get is surely the shark chucked have more reason to be out now and yet no follow up. Have the green brigade chucked the last shark?

45 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sure sky made a cunt of themselves years ago, somecunt fed them information that he had signed for Aberdeen and they had it up on the breaking news yellow tape:lol:

Exactly ,never saw it myself but remember reading about it ,think it may have been on the online update .

Still world class banter getting some cunt to fall for that .

But these 2 Fuds fell for it ,goes to show you any tarrier can make a name for themselves on ,Youfuckintube