them

MisterC

Just now, Siam69 said:

A despondent Celtic manager Neil Lennon is asked if he feels let down by some of his players, answering "yes".

Asked if the pressure of chasing a record consecutive 10th tile has been too much for some of his squad, he replies: "I wouldn't disagree with that."

He adds: "It was a poor performance, a poor result.

"We expect to build a crescendo of pressure and break teams down but that's been missing this season.

"The lack of belief and lack of quality - it's not just individuals, it's a collective, and it's symptomatic of the season.

"There has definitely been a disconnect between the team that ended last season and the team that started this one.

"It's a low point in terms of the performance and the result - but I'll keep working away trying my best."

Blame every cunt bar himself.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

A despondent Celtic manager Neil Lennon is asked if he feels let down by some of his players, answering "yes".

Asked if the pressure of chasing a record consecutive 10th tile has been too much for some of his squad, he replies: "I wouldn't disagree with that."

He adds: "It was a poor performance, a poor result.

"We expect to build a crescendo of pressure and break teams down but that's been missing this season.

"The lack of belief and lack of quality - it's not just individuals, it's a collective, and it's symptomatic of the season.

"There has definitely been a disconnect between the team that ended last season and the team that started this one.

"It's a low point in terms of the performance and the result - but I'll keep working away trying my best."

:lol::lol::lol:

Carry on Neil 

• Clemdog changed the title to Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare
14 minutes ago, Basement_Goof said:

Anyone else starting to feel a bit sorry for celtic and their supporters?

Naw, me neither, shower of cunts can get it right fucking up them! :django:

They deserve every piece of pain .And this isn’t the end it’s just the beginning .(stolen from TLB) 😂😂😂😂