them

MisterC

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

We're without Morelos for one game and Roofe for two, maybe without Defoe on Saturday and still missing Arfield so it isn't impossible, it'll just make no difference in the bigger picture. 

We'll win anyway. It'll be tense as fuck but we'll win. 

Well Kent, aribo, hagi and itten will all have to step up won’t they? Throw wright into the mix and there’s enough in that group to cause a dire team like kilmarnock trouble!! 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I can blame them for making up worst case scenarios in their heads all because a shite Tim team beat St Mirren. 

We are unbeaten in over 20 games yet some roasters think we are losing our next 5.

We are losing all our remaining games, just give them the trophy now and stop wasting time...

Or we can support our team and watch the fucking game!

9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Nah its not understandable tbh. 

A team who's broken records and have not been beaten all season are now going to blow it because the tims have won a few games? 

It's embarassing behaviour. Our best league performance in decades and we have to look at that pish being spouted. 

There’s a real mental block with some fans (and some players IMO) that won’t be put to bed until we get a trophy in the bag. 

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No point in falling out over taigs. 

I'll say it again. I hate the cunts. 

They taint everything they touch. They are a cancer. 

We watched them again tonight bitch, scratch, scream and cheat as they do. Ably assisted by a corrupt official yet again. 

However, they remain pish and they can never be us and that's what kills them. 

They will drop points and we shall continue in our march towards that title sooner than later and that shower of shite will implode and remain the irrelevance they always have been. 

We shall party, basquing in the glory of 55 as they lick their wounds of rotten putrid flesh.

If ever a club, race or religion need wiped from the face of the planet, its them. 

Never forget who and what they are. 

Morning BA.
Morning people.
That was better than reading or viewing any shite from a compliant based media whose only target are manky mutant hordes.

Had ordered a couple of barrage shots from a Co in Essex,but it turned out i was to click and collect :laughedat: 

Just in the middle of ordering 2x40 Eldorado barrage shots from the firework superstore at Hillington.
I'm still looking at our match at the paedo dome to have my celebration.:UK:

11 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

We will pump killie

I'm no convinced we'll pump them at all. Would be if we had Morelos and or Roofe available and even if we had a fit Defoe or even Arfield coming back off the bench. Hagi aside, there wont be much creativity in the side and with big Itten starting we're weaker up front. 

10 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Well Kent, aribo, hagi and itten will all have to step up won’t they? Throw wright into the mix and there’s enough in that group to cause a dire team like kilmarnock trouble!! 

You'd think so but those 4 started on Sunday and couldn't give a dire Hamilton team trouble. 

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Are we 18 points ahead or behind ? I'm struggling to notice with the amount of panic setting in here.

I am quite relaxed about our lead. To me it's simple. If we win 5 of our last 10 games then we cannot be caught.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

The SFA report today is to be published about child abuse in Scottish football. I’d expect celtic to be commended for their work with kids and a total whitewash of the paedophile ring that went on there for 50 odd years.

And Morelos cited for having been a child at one point in his life

38 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I am quite relaxed about our lead. To me it's simple. If we win 5 of our last 10 games then we cannot be caught.

As you should be mate, I would rather enjoy our best season in years than worry about made up scenario's that so many seem convinced will come true.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Same tbh. I wouldn't be overly surprised or even panicked if we were to drop points this weekend. We wipe anybody away with our full team and we'll, touch wood, have at least Morelos back for the next game and then Roofe back afrer that. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Tbf we can't stop the ten til we've spent 50 million in transfers.

That's the rule, no?

Nope

You need to get the league stopped, go to Dubai and then have a Zoom call before the title is given to the scum....errr winner.