them

MisterC

44 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Andy Walker clarified it last night

He actually said "you can't see the contact...is it his legs?....is it his upper body?.....all I know is there's definitely contact"

Fuckin zoomer of a man who is given a platform to spout biased lies every time Rangers or the scum play

He really is a complete idiot who’s actually getting worse. We can all see what’s happening but he thinks if he spouts his stupid bias piss we’ll disregard what we can see and go along with what he’s saying. 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Them winning a few only makes sticking the boot in even sweeter when we win 

Your spot on. This false hope they are being spoon fed. With dodgy refs and a media spinning the narrative that they might still get a 10 is going to be the death of them. 

And make their meltdown even more brilliant to watch and piss ourselves laughing at. 

Some on the BD and also in this thread need to put their big boy pants on and Trust that we will not be struggling towards 55. We will bring it in when its time. 

Doing it at the scum done will for me be the ultimate in a bitch slap from Karma. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

£11m this season

£13m last season

£11m the season before

£35m. Not including signing on fees, agent fees etc.

He's not that far off.

Tried to upload 6 images at once but it failed me:lol:

Our spend is around £31 million and about £5.2million brought back in....so transfer fees is around £26million....not sure i would add in agents fees or signing on fees as where does it end

45 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The day late rebel tagged "they have got their mojo back"
Wonder how many arrived at savile way with a banner. 

Anything to keep TLB in that job 

They mutants will be back out causing riots by the end of the season 😉

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Probably one of the reasons Liewell is for the off with his stance and knew this was coming down the pipe. 

Let the law suits commence and bury the bastard organisation that nonce fc is. 

I agree. I think Liewell's departure and the release of this statement are no doubt linked in some way.

35 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Probably one of the reasons Liewell is for the off with his stance and knew this was coming down the pipe. 

Let the law suits commence and bury the bastard organisation that nonce fc is. 

Been covering it up since he was finonce secretary in 1991 and was responsible for the signing of nda's.
There was a reason he was being allowed to line his own pockets to the tune of nearly £4,000,000 pa.