them

MisterC

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

No because if we win our next 5 straight games, including celtic then they don’t gain any points for that match, hence why 5 wins 

Aye he didn’t say that though. He said 5 out of any of the 10, not the next. 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I never even noticed that mate, my bad. :pipe:

Not you mate!

Just the way there can be no criticism of the scum in the press without there being some sort of ‘balance’ brought into it.

In this case there’s a dig at cellik, but turns into 2 at our player.

The vermin have got the media so stitched up it ‘beggars’ belief!

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Not you mate!

Just the way there can be no criticism of the scum in the press without there being some sort of ‘balance’ brought into it.

In this case there’s a dig at cellik, but turns into 2 at our player.

The vermin have got the media so stitched up it ‘beggars’ belief!

I did not think you meant me mate :thumbup: 

I  assumed it was all from Goodwin and just glanced after the part about the penalty selick got on Wed. 

As long as we get back to winning ways tomorrow that is the best 'get it up them' of all. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I did not think you meant me mate :thumbup: 

I  assumed it was all from Goodwin and just glanced after the part about the penalty selick got on Wed. 

As long as we get back to winning ways tomorrow that is the best 'get it up them' of all. :thumbsup:

Good👍

Yes - a win tomorrow will settle things down after Sunday’s blip.

We just need to keep reminding them that whatever they (and the officials) contrive between them isn’t going to be good enough!

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely he knew what he was doing. He toys with the press no doubt about it and they go running to their mammies to tell everyone what Gerrard said. He’s got them wrapped around his finger mate. They’re just too fucking stupid to know. Things are turning mate. Very hopeful now. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

We have to hope things are turning mate, it has been a long time coming. :thumbup:

Had to nip out a quick message just after 7.00 tonight and that specky wee fenian wank keevins was beelin about Stevie g.
Kept emphasising his name in his best sneering manner,and trying to belittle what was said during SG's PC.
2 mins later they played Goodwin talking about naming and shaming diving bastards and i could swear i heard keeevins arse squeakin.
he's just one horrible decrepit fenian apologist.

12 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Remember him nearly greetin a few years back. Thanks to chelsea for taking me away from all that sectarianism 😂😂😂 then becomes the manager of the most bigoted club in world football!!! Aye, good one Stevie👍😂😂

One more scabby fenian bastard with selective hearing.
I aint religeous but i pray that scabby bastard ends up at his beloved team,the team he was brought up supporting.