them

MisterC

1 minute ago, kirkiebear said:

Shane Duffy who won’t kick a ball for them for the rest of the season unless they pick up an injury😂they are bad but the other teams in this league are even worse , wouldn’t surprise me at all if they beat the rest of the teams outside us from now till the end of the season.

Mate it isn’t happening

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That lad Taylor really shouldn’t be out of the house.

He seems terribly frail and prone to falling over.

Needs one of these.

0C0BB32A-CC27-4F9E-81C7-C37ED754424E.thumb.jpeg.7ca7ca92042540b66da8836fe93eea4d.jpeg

Oh and if a mere touch on the shoulder merited a penalty against St Mirren, how come Doofus preventing his opponent from jumping is OK? Just asking for a mate..... 

They will justify it tonight on sportsene , you can bank on  that. There will be some reason or other that means its ok.

At the moment I think they are benefitting from teams not fearing them. Sides have a go at them now and it makes the game quite open.

If half these teams play against them like they do us then they'd have plenty more draws thrown in there. 

17 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Och away you to fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: 

They’re fucking diabolical 

Canny believe some of the shite on here but that’s up there with the worst, they’ve got SHANE DUFFY at the back ffs

Was trying to think of a better joke than that but Duffy wins.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Their games are a total irrelevance 

Fuckers are insignificant as fuck. 

Easiest title in living memory and folk are fearing their form 😂 

Regardless of their form, we've taken their best form and still fucked them. The league is undeniably wrapped up and we could even draw every game and still win the league.

Some bears need to calm down 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

At the moment I think they are benefitting from teams not fearing them. Sides have a go at them now and it makes the game quite open.

If half these teams play against them like they do us then they'd have plenty more draws thrown in there. 

Not sure about that.Teams have good reason not to fear them and plenty have picked up points cos theyve realised this.  St johnstone could easy have got at least a draw today when  last year they got a couple o 7nil scuddings off them when they played like they were afraid of them.

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We're 18 points clear, 4 games away from winning the title and there's still people on here watching their games and complaining about officials :lol:

Need to think a little more long term though. No doubt we have won the league. That’s a certainty. But fail to challenge “incompetent refs” now and it carries on into next season. The last 2 months have shown the refs will bend over backward to help them. That needs challenged. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Who's challenging it? 

They have said the same thing about the refs for us all season. It's just the way it is. Cunts sit and break down every little detail and foul. 

Refs are pish, leagues too skint for VAR. On the cusp of a title and crying about refs is tragic as fuck tbh 

Nobody is challenging it. That’s the point. You seem to think that just because we win the refs can carry on being corrupt. They shouldn’t be allowed to. 

You seem to get very upset when someone has a different opinion to you. How about ignore it and enjoy your day?! 

Have a good one. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Naw we don't. It's going to be our first title in a decade so I'll be enjoying every moment of it right up until I see Tavernier holding the trophy above his head, then I'll continue to enjoy it for a while after that.

I'll be savouring every bit of this, if others want to waste the experience by moaning about them getting decisions in their race for 2nd place then that's up to them but IMHO that's utterly deranged behaviour.

No harm in moaning about it on day we don’t play. 
I will savour it as much as anyone, it has been a long time coming and the pain we have been through will be forgotten when  Tav lifts that trophy and brings it home. Bring it on. 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Nobody is challenging it. That’s the point. You seem to think that just because we win the refs can carry on being corrupt. They shouldn’t be allowed to. 

You seem to get very upset when someone has a different opinion to you. How about ignore it and enjoy your day?! 

Have a good one. 

Find it bizzare rangers fans would rather greet about referees and decisions when we have not lost a game all season in the league and have a 18 point lead and 4 wins from a title. 

Hope you find the time to enjoy 55

Just now, The Godfather said:

Find it bizzare Rangers fans would rather greet about referees and decisions when we have not lost a game all season in the league and have a 18 point lead and 4 wins from a title. 

Hope you find the time to enjoy 55

Not greeting. Stating an opinion. I have enjoyed every single win this year. Will continue to do so. 
I think you will find in the negative match posts I actually remain positive when We aren’t at our best.