them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Then we have this rat Jackson headlining this shite in the rebel.. 

"Rangers should say sorry for child sex abuse scandal even though it’s the hardest word - Keith Jackson

To say nothing about Gordon Neely's crimes is both unacceptable and completely unbecoming of the club." 

Just who is this cunt and what's his beef? Obviously a hater, but the poison he writes seems to go much further. 

Now we fully explained the Neely situation previously and apologised. We done all that we could and done the right thing in sacking the bastard and reporting him to plod. 

I think we now reinforce our previous statement and again apologise. If reparations are due, then fine and move on. 

These cunts are trying their utmost to put us the same category as scum fc so they can point the finger. We'll it ain't working but the Club need to get on top of it, as the way PR works up here, it will be us the bad guys and those cunts getting awards for services to child protection. 

Agree BA with all you say, there may be a reason for out clubs silence. 

The timing of the SPFL's report to me stinks as well as all should apologise; why now after delaying the report for so long, looks like the dam has sprung a big leak and they knew it was coming. 

There are other documetris to come also; as well as court cases, the house of cards is folding big stile on all fronts. 

2 minutes ago, alibali59 said:

Do you know after I pressed buy and looked again I noticed the same thing where’s Rangers but hey ho it will do for a Jammie top lol and doing the housework 😁

And it didn’t show the back of it I was conned 🤣

:lol:

11 hours ago, alibali59 said:

Do you know after I pressed buy and looked again I noticed the same thing where’s Rangers but hey ho it will do for a Jammie top lol and doing the housework 😁

And it didn’t show the back of it I was conned 🤣

too early for that stuff we have not won the league yet

I just caught up with the latest Clyde from last night. Does Lennon believe what he says? 

Every single interview without fail "We played fantastic, we were a joy to watch at times, we conceded from the only attack they had and only disappointing thing is we didn't win by far more"

They were awful bar 4 minutes against St. Johnstone :lol:

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

I just caught up with the latest Clyde from last night. Does Lennon believe what he says? 

Every single interview without fail "We played fantastic, we were a joy to watch at times, we conceded from the only attack they had and only disappointing thing is we didn't win by far more"

They were awful bar 4 minutes against St. Johnstone :lol:

I thought the same. They never had another shot after going 2-1 up and St Johnstone were the more threatening team.